5.0 out of 5 stars Light weight suitcase
I already have the carry on case from the same firm and I was very pleased with the quality of both cases.
Published on 23 Nov 2011 by R. Jenkinson

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless
Published 18 months ago by Hibou

5.0 out of 5 stars Light weight suitcase, 23 Nov 2011
R. Jenkinson "Ross" (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lightweight Folding Trolley Suitcase Check-In Foldaway Luggage (Luggage)

5.0 out of 5 stars THIS SUITCASE IS AMAZING!, 8 Jun 2012
This is the most comfortable suitcase I have EVER used!! It's rides soo smooth, and can take sooo much clothes. I would definitely recommend this product. And the best thing about this suitcase is that it folds down to fit underneath one's bed! :)

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless, 9 Jun 2013
Hibou - See all my reviews
I bought this to go on holiday and was packed and ready to go when I made the mistake of picking the case up by its top handle. It broke. It was by then too late to get it replaced and all I could do was tape the handle down so that it wouldn't catch in the airport machinery. It was very inconvenient trying to use it without the top handle. The case went back as soon as I got home. Also, the fact that it has zips all over means that you need several padlocks to try to make it secure.

3.0 out of 5 stars Flat pack, 1 Jun 2013
Has survived a long trip to Canada .There is. already evidence of wear and tear, mostly scuffing but it has been dragged onto all sorts of transport for 3 weeks. Great thing is that it flat packs.
But the zips that zip the sides together can be mistaken for the zip to undo case.
Was not sure how secure it would be in transit but has been ok
When full 22.9kg a bit unwieldy and inclined to topple.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy this suitcase if you plan on doing any actual travelling!!!, 15 Sep 2013
I used this case once, and within minutes the top handle was torn out, as it isn't sewn into the case (it is only secured by two pins). The material is also very bad quality and it's now ripped in several places after a single European flight. Very bad quality case!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 20 May 2012
A good product and delivered on time. We used them on our holiday recently and we were able to fill them with the required weight and the cabin bags fitted nicely into the hold with everything we needed in them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, this is good., 17 April 2013
I had used an old case on a recent trip that took half of may wait limit. This is very light and holds away. Now used it on several trips and works very well. Will report back if have any issues.

4.0 out of 5 stars light weight and fairly solid, 22 Jun 2012
LSG (Leicestershire) - See all my reviews
I recently used this on an extended trip to Sri Lanka. It seemed to hold up pretty well considering the bashing it got from me and the luggage handlers.

It is only showing a couple of scuffs and survived the trip well. It was well worth the money and doesn't take up much storage room now that I am back home.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Case, 20 Dec 2013
-Why I bought the case-

I live in a small flat and space is a premium, I wanted a light weight case so I could go shopping and bring lots back, I liked the size of the case (107L)

-What I like about the case-

The design is nice, black with green detailing, it is super light, it folds down, it has lots of compartments for different items, it seems durable, it won't show dirt or wear and tear, you can fit loads in it!

-What I do not like about the case-

It could come with a case to store it in when its flattened as there are a lot of zips and lose fabric that might get ripped, it is not a hard case, it does not have 360 degree wheels, it has multiple zips that you need two padlocks for.

Ultimately this case is not XL but it is certainly Large! You can fit alot in. My case was half full when I went to the states and I had 9 jumpers, a vac packed double duvet, 3 jeans, 2 boots, and the usual kit for a holiday. I still had loads of room to spare.

I really like the design of the case and considering nothing else like this is on the market the price is really quite competitive.

The case comes with one (cheap) padlock that looks like you can't rely on it.... it's a bit of a kiddy padlock. One section can not be secured but this is the front flate section with the green stripe. It's a bit impractical but I'm not sure what you'd put it in it anyway!

You will definitely need two padlocks to secure the case.

However overall I am very happy with the case.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 23 Sep 2013
Complete & utter rubbish... at least for me. It broke on my very 1st travel with it. So many zips means padlocking them for an international travel...