4.0 out of 5 stars My cats love these
My cats love this and the 48 pack is so handy to have delivered, especially when feeding 4 cats! Recommended.
Published 15 months ago by Miss A S McCarthy

2.0 out of 5 stars oh so poor
I tried to give my cats a change and they refused to eat it .
When it was tipped out of the packet it looked all mangaled , had a brown grey colour
and did not mash up very easily . the cats licked the juice /jelly and then walked away.
Published 26 days ago by Gorilla Man

4.0 out of 5 stars My cats love these, 18 Jan 2013
This review is from: Whiskas Pouch Simply Grilled Meat and Fish '48 x 85 g pouches' (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Whiskas cat food, 3 April 2013
I love it.
Mioaw, purr, purr. purr, purr, purr, miaow, purr.purr, purr, miaow, miaow, purr, purr, purr, miaow !!!!!!!!!!!
Henry Cat

5.0 out of 5 stars very good value, 21 Mar 2013
Good value. Others said packets were burst but mine was fine. so much cheaper than buying individual packets of whiskas

4.0 out of 5 stars cat food, 14 Mar 2013
I need to buy a lot of cat food so this size of box is what I am looking for, and all my cats(3) like whiskas happy with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars The cats current favourite flavours, 25 Feb 2013
Ms. Lucy Mumford (South Wales) - See all my reviews
Nice to have ia guaranteed delivered once a month and at a price that won't make your eyes water or consider cat uthanaesia. How acurate the content of the named meats are, I don't know but the cats don't seem bothered. It's nice to have that sort of pressure off and seeing empty, licked clean bowls.

5.0 out of 5 stars tasty pouches, 24 Feb 2013
My cat was so excited when he saw his 48 bumper pack of Whiskas pouches arriving. Saves me lugging them from the village shop every day or so. He loves all the flavours and the price works out at about the same as the supermarket but with none of the hassle. My cat is very happy and so am I.

5.0 out of 5 stars As specified, 14 Feb 2013
This product is despatch and arrives on time every month. What is also good is that they let you know before it isdespatched so that if you do not want it that month you can cancel it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Whiskas, 5 Mar 2013
Bought into subscription because my cats love them so much. Excellent service and great value! Many thanks for the whole process! So easy to alter order to suit their appetite too!

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor choice of courier, 6 April 2014
Was 9.50 when I started a few months ago but has been creeping up gradually. Last delivery was a debacle due to them using Yodel as couriers, so I have cancelled any further orders. I do not want Yodel in my life.

Cats love the food but am forced to buy elsewhere so I can rely on it being delivered.

2.0 out of 5 stars oh so poor, 21 Mar 2014
Gorilla Man "Pony" (Doddington, Cambridgeshire) - See all my reviews
I tried to give my cats a change and they refused to eat it .

ARRAY(0xb1e44234)