Size: 30 ml|Change
Price:£5.65+ Free shipping

on 24 April 2014
I had very low expectations, but have been impressed by its results. Took to my family in Tanzania where 1 very large and boisterous young ridgeback and 2 much older wiser dogs, now no longer jump on us all as we return home, stay off the porch and only need to be reminded by seeing the can. Again, as others have noted, it's important to use a reward and praise to reinforce the 'good' behaviour.
Thanks it's made a huge difference to all
on 19 May 2014
Bought this on recommendation of a qualified dog behaviourist. Interestingly, making the noise with your mouth is just as effective!!! But the sight of the canister is usually enough of a deterrent without having to use it. I have used it to stop jumping up at visitors and unpredictable barking at strangers in public places.
on 27 August 2012
Bought this product as my dog likes to chase sheep! First time I used it when she started to run towards them, but as she wasn't close enough it didn't have any effect. Next time I put her on the lead when I saw sheep and then sprayed it when she pulled towards them. She now walks past and has no interest in them!!
on 9 May 2014
I use this as soon as my dog shows an interest in another dog when out for a walk. Works immediately and we just walk on by!
on 1 February 2014
It works, your dog barks, you spray near them, they stop barking and then you reward them sometimes - if you do it every time they will get wise and bark a lot! Now I just show them the can and it works.
on 17 November 2015
This is an amazing product. I have a border collie and initially bought this to stop him barking at the neighbours dog through the fence, it worked after it's first use. I've also tried everything suggested in all the books to get him to recall when he's off the lead over the past 15mths (he's now 18mths old), thought I'd try this as a last resort. First time I used it, second time I showed him the spray and now he comes straight away when called.
This was bought for a dog who barked at just about everything, whether it be a car that drove past or... God forbid... The postman!......we just could t stop him and with a young baby in the house we couldn't let it continue.

This spray just gives off a loud hiss of air. Enough to make the dog jump, but of course, it's entirely harmless and won't hurt the dog in any way at all. We found that using it as soon as he started barking, coupled with a firm "no" surprisingly quickly cured the problem.

As a training aid, this definitely works!

Recommended.
on 27 March 2016
Having read so many good reviews about this product I had high hopes it could put a stop to my 4 month old labradoodle's barking but he's not bothered by it at all, he just ignores it and carries on barking. Obviously it has worked for other people but not for me unfortunately.
on 9 March 2016
This is an excellent product and does exactly what it claims to do. My 5 month old mini schnauzer was a very enthusiastic barker; every dog we met; in the garden; when the door bell rang- she wound herself up into a frenzy. I bought the product in desperation, based on the reviews and, if I'm honest, without much hope. The first time I used it, it brought instant silence- it did frighten her a lot; she trembled, but went quiet. I used it once more outside on a walk and got the same result. I have not needed to use it again!!!! My tip: point the nozzle upwards away from the dog; it's very loud and it's the noise the does the trick. You must give the command at the same time- I said "Quiet!". Now, after only two uses, I only need to say quiet. I carry the carton with me on a walk and occasionally I show it to her as a warning. This size is small enough to fit into a pocket so useful for taking on walks.
on 3 April 2016
I wasn't sure this was the correct product for my dog, as he is really anxious and it says not for anxious dogs. But he gets himself into such a state of distress when the doorbell goes and nothing I've tried distracts him . I don't use this a lot but if he's really distressed, a small puff just in the same room as him, stops him in his tracks and then I only have to show him the can if his behaviour carries on and he stops again.

See one answered question