5.0 out of 5 stars Problem Solved!
For quite a while I had been experiencing problems with the range of the wireless connection in my house. Problem started when I moved home. I moved to a larger house that is old and has very thick walls. Despite using a wireless N router, the signal was poor and sometimes non-existant in certain parts of the house which was pretty irritating. Phoned up the broadband...
Published 23 months ago by Stuarty

2.0 out of 5 stars Beware on Windows 8
I tried out this Product on a Windows 8 Laptop, and had nothing but trouble.

I work in IT, and so have a fair amount of experience with Drivers etc, but I never managed to get the product working on all USB ports. When it worked, it worked well, but it consistently failed after re-boot on the USB ports I wanted to use. A similar TP-Link product had no such...
Published on 1 Jan. 2013 by Wilts Golfer

‹ Previous | 17 8 914 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 5 April 2013
Installed on a win7 Pc.. Only niggle and it is a niggle is it would have been nice for win7 to auto detect and install.. Can't gowwrong with this adapter really..

5.0 out of 5 stars Belkin Wireless USB, 10 Mar. 2013
I chose Belkin Wireless USB because of it's reliability and value for money. I would recommend this product to others .

5.0 out of 5 stars Belkin Adaptor, 10 Mar. 2013
Great product and a good compact size at a good price...so impressed i bought a second one for my Dad.

1.0 out of 5 stars Porr upgrade For Older Computers., 3 Mar. 2013
If your computer does not have wireless N capability, this device provides an easy upgrade. It is easy to install using the CD provided and works without problems. There is a notable difference in performance to the G system and being small does not stick out far when in use. Would recommend as an easy upgrade to a N system. After prolonged use and trying this adapter in two computers, I now longer recommend this item. Both computers exhibited the same fault i.e. constant loss of the wireless signal. I am changing to Netgear WNA3100 which gives no problems whatsoever.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good adapter, 22 Feb. 2013
Does the job and was fairly easy to use. Quite smooth and fast for me, though not always consistent but that may be due to wireless and not the adapter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Like it., 28 Jan. 2013
J. Swales (Teeside, UK) - See all my reviews
The Belkin Wireless adaptor works better than the one I used to have and I'm very pleased with it. Recommended.

3.0 out of 5 stars just the job, 24 Dec. 2012
pete (west country) - See all my reviews
I bought this for our Samsung tv, only to find I need a Samsung adapter to get WiFi on the tv. I then decided to use it on my laptop as the the WiFi is a bit iffy, I had to install the disc twice before it worked, but now it's working ok, Maybe more to do with the laptop and less to do with the adapter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 18 Dec. 2012
This adaptor is super; it sorted out my wireless issues and is so small and compact I hardly notice it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wi-Fi at its best, 29 Nov. 2012
I have a wireless lap top that would not talk to my router. I was told by a leading retailer that it should but that was no help. This little dongle from Belkin is a miracle worker for my laptop - it is easy to install and gives perfect connection every time.
Michael

5.0 out of 5 stars Belkin Wireless adapter, 5 Nov. 2012
Does what it says on the tin !! Have several Belkin products - as always this one is simple to set up, worked immediately and is utterly reliable

‹ Previous | 17 8 914 | Next ›