on 13 August 2012
Delivery was fine, but if you wish to sleep on a bed that keeps you awake every night from the slats constantly popping out every time you get into bed, and a design that doesn't work then buy this bed. If not then i recommend buying something else. Not pleased with this bed at all and will probably get a refund as still waiting for Beds Online to reply to my email with a solution.
on 13 July 2012
I have to say, I was a bit dubious when ordering this bed but was very happy with my purchase. The bed arrived 27 hours after I ordered and in good condition. It took about 3/4 of an hour to assemble without to much bother. I did think the slats and the plastic attachments looked and felt very flimsy however they seem to have done the job and the bed feels very sturdy. My bedroom is now complete as it looks great, just as in the picture although maybe a bit shorter. Good value for money I'd say :) GENOA 5FT BLACK KING SIZE SLEIGH FAUX LEATHER BED ok I have to update this as I have encountered problems, the slats on the bed consistently come out, it is a pain and cause's sleepless nights due to having to get up and reposition them. This happens almost every day and it not due to weight as my partner and myself are slim people. Also don't even try to do anything on this bed other than sleep! Looks good but that's it.
on 9 April 2012
the bedframe is lovely and sturdy and really sets the room off, it is great value for money and i would recommend to others
on 5 February 2015
I found this bed easy to assemble,as stated in some of the reviews the slats DO NOT MOVE.i would recommend this purchase 100%. best buy ever.
on 12 December 2014
NOT GOOD AT ALL! BED LASTED ABOUT 6 MONTHS BEFORE THE WOODEN SLATES BEGAN TO DETERIORATE CONSIDERABLY. THEY BECAME EXTREMELY WEAK AND SOME EVEN SNAPPED! THE BED THEN BECAME EXTREMELY UNSTABLE AND EVENTUALLY COLLAPSED. REODRED ANOTHER STYLE FROM ANOTHER SELLER VIA AMAZON AND HAVE HAD NO PROBLEMS WHATSOEVER.
on 7 June 2013
Looks really good but isnt very sturdy creaks a lot when u move ok for the price would probably do more research next time
on 18 March 2013
arrived day after it was order took a fair bit of time to assemble but apart from that absoloutly super could not be happier with my purchase would defo recommend to a friend
on 18 July 2012
I did a lot of homework before buying this bed. What sold it to me was the previous reviews from other customers, and they nailed it. This bed is amazing, and for this price, you can't go wrong. Took 3 days to arrive. Assembly was easy thanks to a well scripted instruction guide. I would recommend this bed to anyone and everyone! Its super strong when assembled, doesn't creak or squeak at all. Brilliant.
on 10 July 2013
This bed was to replace my self and partners bed when we moved to our new house. The extra space in this kingsized bed means I finally have space!! I was worried it would be flimsy or cheap looking as I only pain £118 for this, but it doesnt. It actuallg looks dearer than it is and is really quite sturdy. Brilliant bed.
on 18 November 2014
My boyfriend ordered this bed and when it came the frame looked flimsy and there where no screws or bolts to put it together!! The slats are bent and also metal pole for the middle is bent! I think they have just gave us a bed that someone else has sent back without checking it first!!