Price:£1.19+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 3 December 2011
This looked great at our halloween party, hanging over the bath (which was filled with "blood") and there is loads of it.
review image review image
on 8 December 2014
Put it up in the kitchen for halloween and it was quite effective. Does need to be on a plain wall and you need to have bluetac which isn't supplied. But you get two long sheets of the design in the pack which was more then I expected. Looked good.
on 26 August 2015
I've brought a few of these "Chop Shop" scene setters for a Halloween party I'm hosting. I love them. The picture is clear and pretty gruesome. Arrived on time and in perfect condition. My 5yr old loved it too. Would recommend!
on 13 November 2011
this scene setter looked fantastic on my white kitchen cupboards,all i had to do was cut it into pieces to fit,guests at the party loved it!!!!
on 18 November 2012
Brilliant product. It comes with 2 identical scenes in the pack. They don't have any adhesive, so I stuck them up with Sellotape. Very effective when I dripped some artificial blood down the wall under it and going into the bath.
on 6 November 2014
Worked out well, but we had to put some white wallpaper behind it to create the contrast against our magnolia walls.
The UV Blacklight created a perfect vehicle for bringing out the details.
on 5 November 2012
Again another effect that looked the part on the walls for our party these are such good quality and can be used time and time again.
on 17 November 2014
Was tricky to hang up and get it to stay there but nothing wrong with the product at all, great quality and strong material.
on 30 November 2012
A very good butchers scene it comes in two halfs so was ideal for what we wanted and looked great on the wall
on 14 April 2014
I bought these to fill the walls for a Halloween party. They were really hard to stick to the wall because of the plastic. I finally used a staple gun which my walls didn't appreciate. They only have a one time usage as the plastic material they are made from crinkled