5.0 out of 5 stars Dolls Pram/Stroller
I am writing this review in response to previous customer who finds the pram too small without giving details. That review almost put me off buying but I am glad I eventually purchased.
I will give some clarification as of size and hope this helps other people.
Published 20 months ago by Mamuca

1.0 out of 5 stars dissappointed
Lovely looking pram/buggy but I think its very poorly designed made, shame its made from plastic I don't imagine it lasting too long before my daughter breaks it. im glad I didn't pay full price for it im disappointed for the sale price so certainly would have been if I paid rrp.
Published 1 month ago by emma

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Dolls Pram/Stroller, 2 Jan 2013
This review is from: Simba Smoby Maxicosi3 Wheel Pushchair and Pram (Toy)
I will give some clarification as of size and hope this helps other people.
This pram is aimed at 3 to 5 year olds according to manufacturer - in my opinion 2.5 year old could handle it and should last at least until 6 years unless you have a very tall 5 year old. ( my daughter is 3.5y at the moment, average tall and the pram is slightly too high, up to her chest but comfortable enough).
Fitting dolls - her favorite doll is 38cm and fits perfect. I am sure a doll up to 40-42cm the most should fit with the 42cm probably almost touching the edges.
Overall - excellent pram, it has a cot with carry handle and sturdy plastic body. Separate frame with cover for the summer stroller. You can have summer stroller and use the cot to put dolls to sleep at home. Very good play value. Good quality. Swivel front wheel- easy to push, lightwight.
A point to make - you require a screwdriver and a lot of patience to assemble but once done it is very simple to use and switch pram to stroller.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful., 10 Mar 2013
Extremely fast delivery
Colours are wonderful, my daughter loves that she has a grown up pram!! Also the car seat you can buy attaches to the pram! Brilliant and great value for money.x

4.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loved it, 22 Jun 2013
This review is from: Simba Smoby Maxicosi3 Wheel Pushchair and Pram (Toy)
Daughter loved this, could do with being more sturdy, but snapped off after few days with her changing from buggy to pram

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic :), 7 Jun 2013
This review is from: Simba Smoby Maxicosi3 Wheel Pushchair and Pram (Toy)
Best push chair around for children. Looks so real, easy to push and change the parts over. My daughter loves it. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 27 May 2014
This review is from: Simba Smoby Maxicosi3 Wheel Pushchair and Pram (Toy)
Brought this item for daughters 6 birthday and she was really pleased with it. She is having lots of fun being able to change the way she uses the pram, as it also purchased the car seat.

5.0 out of 5 stars great little pram, 7 April 2014
This review is from: Simba Smoby Maxicosi3 Wheel Pushchair and Pram (Toy)
great pram, nice sturdy item good quality.
reasonably easy to put together
nice that pram top can face either way as little girl loved that

4.0 out of 5 stars 2 very happy little girls, 26 Dec 2013
This review is from: Simba Smoby Maxicosi3 Wheel Pushchair and Pram (Toy)
The only reason that I gave it 4 starts is because it comes in just under 40 parts, so don't be thinking that you will take it out of box and just clip the wheels on, as you will be disappointed! it took my husband around 45 mins to put one of them up. One of the boxes did not have instructions in! Luckily we bought two prams otherwise we really would have been scratching our heads.

5.0 out of 5 stars doctors set, 1 Dec 2013
This review is from: Simba Smoby Maxicosi3 Wheel Pushchair and Pram (Toy)
This is a Christmas present so it is still in the box but I brought it as it looks a lovely little pram which I'm sure my 2yr old granddaughter will love on Xmas day.

4.0 out of 5 stars good Childrens toy, 15 April 2013
This review is from: Simba Smoby Maxicosi3 Wheel Pushchair and Pram (Toy)
Good fun item,our 5 years old girl loved receiving it for her birthday and plays with it every day and says she loves it!

1.0 out of 5 stars dissappointed, 25 July 2014