on 5 May 2012
Fantastic for young gamers dora tells you what to do out loud my daughter can play all byherself and she loves it, I am happy with this gane the age on it fora change is right no reading necessary. :) very happy parent.
on 1 September 2014
My daughter is 5 and she loves this game as it allows her to care for the animals and you have to use the microphone to interact on some levels that just adds to the fun and learning of the game. I have never known her to be so quiet .
on 4 January 2012
Bought this game for my 3 year old daughter, she loves playing it and so does her 7 year old big sister!! It's a bit like a younger version of nintendogs but not just dogs. Any young Dora fan will love it.
on 22 March 2014
the games are as advertised, not much more I can say as this was a present for a young relative
on 29 September 2014
My three year old grandaughter loves this game
on 11 March 2012
gives her hours of fun and loves to look after the pets.a game that will be played over and over again.