Size: 7-9 / Medium|Change
Price:£9.99+ £3.00 shipping

on 28 January 2013
to be honest, you cannot go wrong. they kept my feet lovely and toasty in all this snow we have had. the only minus point is the length. they are short for my wellies. i have to turn them up to cover full length of boots. would prefer them to be able to turn fold over to of wellies. value for money.
on 8 June 2014
Living in Nordic country these wellies warmers went through a proper test.
Great stuff that keeps you warm and are so soft. Of course, being it a fleece it does get smelly sooner than natural materials but I washed it on 40 degrees in washing machine and that fixed it just fine without them to shrink.
on 27 August 2014
Ideal inner socks for wellies during the cold months. Please be aware that they are so well insulating your feet can end up getting too hot! I ordered my normal shoe size and they fit perfect ly.
on 28 January 2014
They are great really keep your legs and feet warm in your wellies so pleased l bought them. would tell others
on 14 August 2014
I wear these in my boots and they provide extra warmth. Highly recommended.
on 27 July 2014
Really warm, really good, wish I had discovered them sooner
on 21 June 2015
Warm toes, so has to be worth it
on 8 January 2015