Price:£2.57+ Free shipping

on 2 October 2013
We had a white gazebo for my daughters Hawaiian party and we put these two palm trees on one of the sides. It was really effective as you could not see the clear plastic and it really looked like we had palm trees in the gazebo. The material is a strong type of plastic which did not tear and was easy to put up. We attached it with cellotape to the poles of the gazebo and it with stood a lot of rain and wind. Easy to take down and cellotape peeled off easily without tearing or marking the plastic. An excellent buy.
on 19 March 2012
These were fantastic for our children's party. They set the scene well and are quite big. The children loved them. They really add atmosphere to the room
on 29 July 2013
Great size, larger than i expected ideal for the Caribbean themed party we held. i still have them up in my garden now to brighten it up as we bask in the glorious summer.

Would highly recommend to brighten up any garden or, if your are holding a themed party, go for it. :-)
on 30 August 2012
A really lovely scene setter and was a great back drop for photos. Worth buying and can be reused hooghly recommend
on 26 June 2014
These scene setters are really nice and good value for money
We cant wait to use them as background to the seating area of our pirate party
The photos will be great .
came really quickly as well
on 1 August 2013
Can't stress how much joy these brought! Amazing backdrops on my garden fence for backyard beach party. Everyone commented on how awesome they were and our pictures looked authentically Caribbean! (Looked so good I haven't bothered to take them down lol)
on 26 June 2014
Having a Caribbean wedding in a marquee in England. What to get to add a bit of ambience. Plastic palm-tree 'wallpaper' of course.
on 26 August 2015
2 x 5ft high polythene sheets with brightly printed palm tree and parrots on. The sheets have creases where they have been folded but are bright and fun and easy to stick to the walls for temporary brightness. Transfer would be better if you are after something more permanent, but for fun they are well worth the money.
on 14 June 2015
Absolutely outstanding service!.....I placed my order late on Thursday 11th June, product arrived Saturday 13th June, thank you Linda! I have not checked the products quality but having already purchased items made by amscan, I am confident that it will be 5 star also. I will definitely be using you in the future.
on 10 April 2016
We have large conservatory doors and I wanted something to go with my tropical party theme and have previously bought scene setters for winter (snowmen) for the kids and thought this would be even better for summer! Love the design and it completes the whole tropical look! A great buy especially for the price.

See one answered question