5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Headphones, Great Price. Couldn't Recommend More Highly!
These headphones weren't bought from Amazon, and were a bit of an impulse buy on the way through an airport a couple of months ago. I'd forgotten my B&W P5's on a trip, and wanted some relatively cheap 'n' cheerful headphones to use with my iPhone. I thought that I'd give these a try, especially with them being Bluetooth compatible, so that I could listen to my tunes...
Published 19 months ago by M. Kelly

2.0 out of 5 stars No repair outside of 12 month warranty
I ordered a pair from Amazon.de which saved a few pounds.

Comfy, lightweight, and decent sound.

Left channel stopped working after about 15 months and Philips do not offer any repair service outside of the 12 month warranty period.
They did provide a 30% off voucher for their online website, which would bring the price for a replacement down to...
Published 9 months ago by JB of London

‹ Previous | 113 14 15 16 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A great headset, 23 Aug 2012
Stephen Newton (Manchester, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Philips SHB9100/00 Bluetooth Stereo Headset - Black/White (Electronics)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
It's always nice when a gadget arrives charged-up and ready to go, as this did, and it remains charged up much longer than the phone its connected to. Connected to my iPhone 4 quickly and easily and delivers great clear sound. I'm able to leave the iPhone on my desk and wander around my apartment without losing the connection. The only niggles can probably be blamed on the phone rather that the headset (as many people know, making phone calls is not one of the iPhone's strong points); I'm told I sound a little muffled to callers (but it's not a big deal) and connecting the headset by bluetooth does drain the iPhone's battery, so you might want to invest in a portable battery pack to keep you going. Something like this: Veho Pebble Mini 3000mAh Portable Battery Pack/Charger for iPhone/iPod/Blackberry/Smartphones/Portable Devices

4.0 out of 5 stars I'd prefer one that is not so easy to press accidently and the way the pads turn, 15 Aug 2014
My only complain is the big Play button, I'd prefer one that is not so easy to press accidently and the way the pads turn, they seem like they are turning to the wrong side.

5.0 out of 5 stars money well spent, 20 Jan 2013
Having to upgrade to this from a bose oe2i on ear headset i wasn't expecting a lot from this headset.
But i was wrong.
Paid 70, this headset is light and comfortable to wear for long period. You will forget you have them on.
Sound quality is awesome when wired. You can hear the high and lows. Good bass.
You do lose a bit of bass when used wireless but its still sounds awesome. Set your EQ and u fine.
Design is pretty and durable. Everyone asks what make they are and just want one.
I use this for my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 and dont have a complain. I dont miss my bose headsets
All i can say is this is better than d beats solo HD.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, good sound, slick look, 26 Sep 2012
H Pedder "bookworm" (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
These mid-range priced headphones offer excellent quality and value. They double up as hands-free for mobile phone (with discrete touch controls in the ear piece for answering calls etc) but are great for listening to music - either wired or wirelessly - around the house.

The on-ear design is excellent. I own a pair of over-ear headphones which were twice the price of this so have something to compare them with. Although the sound doesn't quite match with those (the bass/high end sound of my others are incredible) they are still very good indeed. I do find these more comfortable than my others; they feel like they're 'floating' on your ears and don't make your ears feel hot or sweaty!

They're easy to pair with Bluetooth devices and seem to sustain connection well. They look very good in glossy black, and I like the 'hidden' controls which light up blue in the earpiece when they're on. They charge via USB which is great.

Just minor niggles, such as no push-button on/off switch - you have to press and hold the earpiece, which if you don't press it for long enough means they don't switch off/on. I also wish they folded to make them more portable and easier to store - just a hinge in the headpiece would have really helped.

Otherwise, these are good multi-functional headphones which look good and fulfil their promise, for a decent price.

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 20 July 2014
good headphones for mobile as it use bluetooth technology, i was rather looking for something for watching Tv

2.0 out of 5 stars Bad noise leakage, 27 Dec 2012
I ordered these for my brother for Christmas. When he first tried them out it was fine but then we could hear the noise leakage. My brother doesn't want to be one of those people who annoys everyone else with his music on the train. It's a shame because they are nice comfortable headphones and of themselves they cancel out background noise quite nicely.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sound, 19 July 2014
Very comfy,quality sound,fast recharge,easy connect,auto shut off when disconnected. Recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars great headphones, 11 Aug 2014
first class headphones, great range and very good value for the money

5.0 out of 5 stars Bluetooth - Why wouldn't you, 12 May 2013
chris (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
A great product in all aspects, looks good, feels good, sounds good, the bluetooth range is, yesyou've guessed it, good & the battery life appears excellant!

The only minor criticism is that there is no bag to transport them around, so that's something I'm going to have to sort, but like I said minor issue only.

Go buy a pair!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sound and comfy., 13 Jan 2013
Excellent at home and while travelling (as earpieces fold flat). Bluetooth very handy, good range and much better signal than old RF 'phones I used years ago.

‹ Previous | 113 14 15 16 | Next ›