5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely Effective Internally & Externally
Reason for buying:
I decided to buy this product because I wanted to experience some of its widely reported health benefits:

Ingredients:

Carbohydrates = 0g
Fat =...
Published 12 months ago by PPS076

1.0 out of 5 stars Better off with a glass jar
Changed my rating to a 1 star. Yellowing at the bottom of the jar followed by mould specks underneath. Clearly growing from the underside and not contamination from my spoon. Better off with a glass jar. At least you can see it from all angles.
Published 3 months ago by ltankuc

Energy = 3585KJ/857Kcal
Protein = 0g
Carbohydrates = 0g
Fat = 100g
(Of which are Saturated Fat = 89.29g)
(Of which Polyunsaturated Fat = 3.57g)
(Of which Monounsaturated Fat = 0.71g)
Caprylic Acid C:8 = 5.4-9.5g
Caprylic Acid C:10 = 4.5-9.7g
Lauric Acid C:12 = 44.1-51.0g
Myristic Acid C:14 = 13.1-18.5g
Palmic Acid C:16 = 7.5g-10.5g
Stearic Acid = 1.0-3.2g

Note: Coconut oil is different to all other types of saturated fat because it contains a large % of Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs) which get metabolised differently by the body. They go directly from the intestinal tract to the liver where they are burned off as fuel and RAISE METABOLISM.

Taste / What to eat it with?:
The product tasted delicious, nutty, coconut-y and refreshing. I eat 2 Table spoons (15g X 2) a day with oats, soup, yogurt, smoothies, protein shakes, coffee, tea, toast, biscuits, muffins, homemade cakes and salads. I found that the product significantly improves their taste. My Chicken salad usually tastes very bland however adding hot coconut oil to it made a considerable difference. I also enjoyed eating it on its own. When cooking it has a smoke point of 177 Deg C / 350 Deg F.

Results:
After taking the product for 30 days (both internally and Externally), without changing anything else in my life (Diet, Exercise & Supplements), the changes that I experienced were tremendous. My body fat had been reduced, my skin (face) quality had improved, my energy levels were elevated, my hair looked much better (softer, shinier and smoother) and my sleep quality had improved. The product had worked extremely well indeed.

Skin (Face): (Every other day)
I added 5g (Tea Spoon) to the palm of my hand and let it sit there for a few minutes to melt. (Its very hard in the pot). I smeared it all over my face into a thin layer and left it on for 45 mins before washing it off with warm water.

Hair: (Every other day)
I added 10g (2 Tea Spoons) to the palm of my hand and let it sit there for a few minute to melt. I smoothed it into my hair, paying close attention to the ends. I left it on for 30 mins, rinsed my hair with warm water and shampoo-ed it twice. I combed my hair, dried it very gently with a towel. 30-45 mins latter my hair was soft, shiny and smooth. I then brushed it.

Storage:
Coconut oil is very stable with a long shelf life (approx 2 years). It can be stored in either a cupboard or a fridge. It is liquid at anything over 24.4 Deg C / 76 Deg F and solid at anything under 24.4 Deg C / 76 Deg F.

Negatives
The only 2 negatives that I could identify with the product was the price and hardness, however this is quite common with all other best quality Raw Organic Virgin Coconut products.

Should you be buying it?:
If you want to experience the health benefits of coconut oil then I would recommend buying it. Taking it for 30 days both internally and externally would be ample time to asses if it's making any noticeable difference.

Value:
This product has a price tag that would make you put it back on the shelf quicker than you picked it up. However when you consider the hundreds of different reported health benefits that the product offers (internally & externally), it does not sound as expensive.

What else could you buy for your money?:
After I finished the container, I moved on to using "Lucy Bee Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil 500ml' . I found that the taste and health benefits were identical. The only difference between the 2 is the price. The prices of both products fluctuate on Amazon therefore I usually buy whichever one is the cheapest at the time.

Verdict:
Extremely Effective Both Internally and Externally - Highly Recommended at £15.00 or less.

'Feedback - If you found any of this information useful and wish to provide feedback please follow the link below - thanks',

1.0 out of 5 stars Better off with a glass jar, 15 Mar. 2015

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant all-rounder!, 3 May 2012
This review is from: Biona Organic Raw Virgin Coconut Oil 800 g (Grocery)
I've got one tub in the kitchen to use when frying food or spreading on toast or for jam butties. Another tub is in the bathroom to use as a moisturiser for eyelashes, ends of hair, dry patches on my face, lips, elbows, feet and hands - very good for brittle nails. Wouldn't be without it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Biona Organic Raw Virgin Coconut Oil, 23 Aug. 2013
Gloria (Essex United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Biona Organic Raw Virgin Coconut Oil 800 g (Grocery)
I would recommend this particular brand of organic coconut oil, I use it for all my cooking, it tastes delicious!

5.0 out of 5 stars biona organic raw virgin oil, 22 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Biona Organic Raw Virgin Coconut Oil 800 g (Grocery)
it definitely seems to benefit my husband who is in the early stages of Alzheimer's disease. it must be given 3 times a day to be beneficial. I am using it on my porridge,bread and to drizzle over vegetables. It does enhance the taste

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy smell., 11 July 2014
This review is from: Biona Organic Raw Virgin Coconut Oil 800 g (Grocery)
Massive tub. Smells very coconutty (don't think thats a word). I love the smell and also the taste. I taking a spoonful a day for health reasons.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cannot live without it., 23 April 2013
This review is from: Biona Organic Raw Virgin Coconut Oil 800 g (Grocery)
This is the best quality and best price coconut oil I've used. I am using it every day in cooking or in my tea/coffee. Absolutely love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 7 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Biona Organic Raw Virgin Coconut Oil 800 g (Grocery)
This coconut oil has to be the very best coconut oil i have ever had, its truly amazing, i did sadly make the mistake of ordering a cheaper oil , and its awful , but you get what you pay for , and this one is perfect like soft cream , so tasty, and excellent to use in cooking and for moisturising , love , love it i won't use any other coconut oil

5.0 out of 5 stars The best I've had!, 17 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Biona Organic Raw Virgin Coconut Oil 800 g (Grocery)
This coconut oil is so great I use it on everything I possibly can. My hair, body, nails, cooking....worth the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Plastic tube., 19 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Biona Organic Raw Virgin Coconut Oil 800 g (Grocery)
I love coconut oil. It's one of the safest and healthiest oils there is. However, I don't appreciate the fact that it comes in plastic jar... I'm not sure if I will buy it again but purely for that reason. The oil itself is great!

Biona Organic Raw Virgin Coconut Oil 800 g