Platform: Xbox 360|Change
Price:£16.49 - £20.44

on 22 January 2012
Felt compelled to write a short review after the really unfair ratings to date. I did my research and decided to take a punt on this game as I love sports games in general. I've found motion detection to be great - no problems here at all! Unless you play family mode, the game isn't easy so it's a really good sports game for adults who like a challenge. There is also a really lengthy career mode which starts off with 4 winter sports and as you progress another 7 sports will unlock giving great variety with a total of 11 sports. This game deserves some time spent on a decent review as it's clear the developers have really tried to get this right with the variety of controls from one game to the next. I own kinect sports 1 and 2 so I know what a good sports game is, it's just winter stars offers something a little different and I'd recommend the game to sports fans who love a challenge and some exercise. Real stand out games on winter stars are biathlon and curling, although they all have lasting appeal to me.
on 12 March 2014
Bought my son this as he loved all his other skiing games. Unfortunately you have to complete levels in the sports you don't enjoy to progress before continuing in the ones you love. He gave up on it after about an hour.
on 8 January 2013
My daugther, 8 years, like this game a lot, but it was a little bit difficult for her sometimes. And it seems that we needed a lot more space on the floor then we usually do with games for Kinect.
on 8 February 2013
I needed a program that would faithfully simulate skiing. This is fabulous I was an exhausted heap on day one because not stop using it as it was so brilliant
on 12 February 2012
My son had recently purchased this so I knew exactly what the product was going to be like. It's great fun particularly if you take the family mode off. Downside which we both experienced and was really disappointing for my son as he wanted it the next day was that despite it being Prime neither of us received it the next day.
on 16 June 2014
Quite ok, but you need to have really big room to play. Sometimes not react as it should be, but I think this is kinect fault.
on 27 February 2013
Winter Stars - Kinect Required (Xbox 360) - Kinect Required (Xbox 360) is a great fun game for all your family - highly recommended to all.
on 18 March 2015
Very happy with product and service. Would defiantly recommend :-)
on 19 May 2015
Great to play with friends.
on 22 October 2014