5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful party dress!
Published on 21 Sep 2012 by blueangel2107

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty dress but needed adjustments
Published 6 months ago by Bagpuss

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful party dress!, 21 Sep 2012
This review is from: FRILLY LILY Lilac Flower Party Dress for Small doll 14- 18 ins [ 50-55 cm]Dress only (Toy)
A lovely party dress that fits my 15 inch doll pretty well (gapes slightly about the neck, but this is expected if it also fits dolls up to 18 inches tall). I wanted a nice dress for my old doll so I can pass her onto my twin girls due in October. Now I'm not sure I want them to have her! Dress has frilly and silky underskirts and nice trim. Fastens with two buttons at the back. Easy to put on and looks the part.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift fot granddaughter, 6 Jan 2013
Nicely made; layers of lovely fabric. Gaps a bit at the back of dress and needed an iron after transit. Otherwise beautiful dress - prompt delivery and well-priced.

5.0 out of 5 stars Frilly Lily Lilac Dress, 17 Dec 2012
This is a beautifully made dress , I bought this for a Gotz Hannah doll and I have to say it is very roomy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty dress but needed adjustments, 25 May 2014
Pretty fabric and nice detailing, and just about fitted the doll we'd bought it for (Gotz Maxi Aquina). A major flaw however is that the skirt part of the dress is open at the back so the dolls knickers are clearly visible from behind. This greatly upset my 3 year old when she saw this and so I had to hastily sew some prestuds into place. Also the buttons are too fiddly for a child to do so I am continually being asked to help with outfit changes.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Poor quality, 13 Jan 2014
Again very poor quality and did not fit properly the 18 inch doll they were bought for Deffo would not recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely dress, 12 Nov 2013
This is a lovely dress, fits my niece's 16inch doll perfectly. Fastens at the back with buttons, easy for little fingers to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars superb., 6 Aug 2013
the quality and attention to detail of this dress is as good as an adults. this was a birthday present for my grandaughter who loves to dress her twin tiny tears dolls in all the clothes from frilly lily. would not hesitate to recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 Oct 2014
Another pretty dress for "Dolly". Good quality too.