on 26 January 2012
I only orderd these yesterday, and they arrived bright and early this morning well impressed. I wasn't expecting them untill between the 27 & 30th which is what the estimated date is listed as in my order thing on Amazon.

Well impressed! Word of advise though, If your a sock person order a size bigger than you normaly would I orderd my usual size 4 and had to remove a few layers off of my feet.

BUT

You honestly don't need to wear socks with these. Their is pleanty of fur inside of them, sever socks thick worth of fur to keeep your toes and feet toasty and warm, though I still have my heat holder, thermal tights on and a pair of leggings, and the fit is perfect. You just gotta find what best suits you, but I do advise you buy a bigger pair if your a sock fan and like thick warm socks.
on 5 October 2011
Nice boots - sturdy sole with good grip, warm fur lining and reinforced heel - however slightly disappointed at `softness' of boot leg - making it feel more like a boot slipper than a boot 'boot' (if you see what I mean!).
on 5 June 2012
really love these. shipping was quick and boots are warm and cozy with a great sturdy sole. bit on the big side(i already ordered a smaller size than normal) but thick socks sort this out. worth every penny!
on 16 January 2013
I have never bought shoes other than in a shoe shop before and was a little unsure about this purchase.
However, the boots are absolutely perfect
on 12 January 2013
These are similar to the Ugg Bailey boots at the fraction of the cost. I would advice to get the next size up . The fur lining keeps your feet lovely and warm with or without socks.The soles are a very good grip for the snow too.
on 31 December 2012
I have two pairs of boots now and bought my daughter a pair. They are very comfortable and warm and have a thick sole.
on 27 February 2013
excellent buy ,and so comfortable was a bit apprehensive when purchasing but I was totally overwhelmed by these boots just like the well known brand but of course much.much cheaper
on 5 October 2013
These boots are made of sturdy material, the soles are thick and the heel is reinforced so it doesn't get squashed down when you walk. The calf bits are stiff enough not to slouch down while being lovely and furry, and soft and warm inside. The calves also have an open bit [always covered by the furry bit behind the buttons in the pic] so that they'll fit wider legs no problem. Unfortunately, the suedey bits on the top of the foot are stitched together using a loose single stitch that came loose and left a big gap in both boots in the first few weeks. Then one of the bungee bits holding the buttons to the back portion came off and I had to sew it back on. It shouldn't be my job to repair new boots after very minimal use so that's very annoying, and it's not worth the money to send them back.
on 28 August 2013
So warm and lovely feeling inside the boot. Only problem is my buttons have now fallen off on one boot but that's easily fixed but don't be put of buying these boots i will defiantly be buying another pair!
on 10 July 2012
Super comfy and warm! Great quality and speedy delivery. Would definitely recommend these to anyone wanting a cheap and sturdy pair of winter boots