5.0 out of 5 stars Strong, awesome to use and easy set up.
In the box (besides the bike) You'll get an Allen-key, and an all-in-one screwdriver/bolt tightner thingy, which saved me having to root around in my toolboxes for the right gear, so that it self was a bonus with this purchase.

Three things I'd like to highlight to you all:

1st/ PARTS -
There should be no need to panic like i did about missing...
Published on 17 Nov. 2011 by Clitmint

3.0 out of 5 stars Good value
The product was easy to assemble once you mastered the instructions. Everything works and the machine is robust and stable in use. You do need a better spanner to tighten up the saddle nuts.
Published on 3 Jan. 2012 by Vincenzo

‹ Previous | 1 2 341 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars exercise bike, bcl700, 27 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Body Sculpture BC1700 Exercise Bike (Sports)
Excellent product, was fairly easy for my partner to put together. Stable and reasonably small to have in living room and attractive piece of equipment. I am very happy using this product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Upper height limit for seat is inadequate!, 20 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Body Sculpture BC1700 Exercise Bike (Sports)
I have to use a cushion to extend the height of the seat for cycling! My husband and son, who are of average height, cannot use the bike at all.
The casing for the bike was damaged on arrival. The manufacturer sent a new part immediately but it is quite tricky to replace.
Unless you are 5'4 or below - do not buy this exercise bike!!

5.0 out of 5 stars A quality product that was very easy to assemble ( it took about 20 minutes) and ..., 7 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Body Sculpture BC1700 Exercise Bike (Sports)
A quality product that was very easy to assemble ( it took about 20 minutes) and works a treat.
It is a very stable machine that both me & my wife, who are both in our mid seventies find very comfortable, and feel the benefit already from using this exercise bike.

4.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 8 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Body Sculpture BC1700 Exercise Bike (Sports)
It was a bit difficult to assemble because the upper cable wire cannot reach the lower cable hook. The upper cable wire needed to be adjusted so it will be longer, by using a pliers (no.15 on the diagram. There are sounds coming from the paddles upon use. Apart from that, it is a nice equipment to use for a beginner. It is not very heavy and can be moved easily around the house. The electronic board works fine as well.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don`t waste your money, 27 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Body Sculpture BC1700 Exercise Bike (Sports)
This bike has been sent back to Amazon. Firstly the pedals have a jerky movement whilst pedaling. Not at all the smooth magnetic motion as advertised and the reason for purchasing this bike. Secondly the gear wire which attaches from the handles down to the pedal box is 1cm too short, making it impossible to change gear. As usually, Amazon provide a first class service.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for the money, one main issue..., 31 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Body Sculpture BC1700 Exercise Bike (Sports)
Easy enough to assemble, everything works, however the seat is so uncomfortable I cant stay on for more than two mins! I'll need to get additional padding but the shape is generally too wide too far forward, hopefully padding will help.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with my purchase, 6 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Body Sculpture BC1700 Exercise Bike (Sports)
Mixed reviews on this bike so I was a bit dubious but I neednt have worried. I have been using the bike for 4 x weeks now & my blood pressure has lowered which was my main reason for purchasing the bike. You don't have to be a mechanical engineer to put it together. There a 8 x bolts & 2 x screws plus the peddles. The tensioner is easy to fit as long as you put the dial on position 8. All fitted together & working in less than an hour, would have been quicker if I'd put the batteries in the right way round. Overall very pleased with my purchase & wouldn't hesitate to recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars A GOOD PIECE OF KIT, 18 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Body Sculpture BC1700 Exercise Bike (Sports)
We have had two exercise bikes over the years, both required almost constant adjusting/repairs but the BC1700 is a much more robust item that was easy to assemble and even better to use.

3.0 out of 5 stars I can't complain for the money, 2 April 2012
Body Sculpture BC1700 Exercise Bike - Silver/Black

I purchased this bike to help with physio after an operation, so it has been used every day since purchasing and has held up very well. It is easy to assemble and feels solid and secure during use. It offers 8 different settings of resistance on the magnetic fly wheel, I would personally prefer it if the hardest one was quite a bit more resistive. At the moment I have it set constantly in the hardest setting. My partner has also been using the bike and having an easily adjustable saddle height and handle bar mounting was very useful, but after only a few changes the screw fitting for the handlebars has broken. The thread on the screws crossed and became useless. The metal used is not the strongest so I have replaced this with my own 8mm bolt and nuts which works perfectly well. The only other point to mention would be the saddle itself, although on first appearance looks quite soft and comfortable, after a full session on the bike you will be walking like John Wayne. Overall this is a good solid bike for the price I paid. There are some bikes on the market for less than this but they are not solid and do not offer the features and resistance of this bike. I have been pleased with the purchase and if I was looking again I would probably buy this, if you want a bike that will solve the small irritations I have mentioned above you jump up quite a lot of money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Body Sculpture BC1700 Exercise Bike - very good but needs a paded seat cover, 18 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Body Sculpture BC1700 Exercise Bike (Sports)
Over all I am satisfied with this product .
I wanted an affordable good quality exercise bike to start a fitness program. I did some research on Internet and finally decided to buy this one. My experience is as follows:

1- Service : Excellent, I ordered the bike 04:45 PM Friday and I received it Saturday 11:00 Am. good packaging.

2- Assembling the Bike: 30 min was more than enough to assemble the Unit. the Instruction book is helpful but not very clear about few things. like which bar is the front/rear base bar.Also which side of the Bar is Up and which side is down. but just a look to the diagrams in the instruction booklet were enough.

3- Bike: once assembled it is ready to use. it feels sturdy. The one thing I like is the fact that it has a decent resistance for more powerful exercise when needed(an important point for me to make my mind buying this one).

4- Resistance: Decent resistance which can vary from 1 which is very loose that even my 4 year old can cycle easily to 8 which is very hard.

5-Computer: it does what it should do. easy to operate the only problem is that it only show one information at a time (no big deal)

6- hand rest : very nice and can be adjusted to any angle with a simple handle to screw it in lock/unlock position

7-Seat: Thumbs down for this. It can be adjusted to variable highs to accommodate different bikers. But, it is very hard and very uncomfortable and 15 minutes of training made me very sore. I have ordered a Gel seat cover hoping to solve this... will see.

Overall. I am very pleased with this bike and I certainly recommend it to any one. it is sturdy and not very heavy to move it around if needed. It has good graduated resistance from very loose to very difficult to match a variety of workouts/strengths. If only the seat was more comfortable, I would have given 5 stars.

‹ Previous | 1 2 341 | Next ›