5.0 out of 5 stars Can't Fault it, Brilliant!
Published on 29 Jan 2012 by LG

3.0 out of 5 stars Good item, over priced.
This is three stars because microsoft basically force you to buy their items but it works well and is a good piece of additional space.

I needed a hardrive so originally I bought a 500gb external hard drive which cost half this one and I soon found out that microsoft have a 16gb limit on hard drives that are not microsoft product. This annoyed me as I needed...
Published on 12 Nov 2012 by R. Ledster

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't Fault it, Brilliant!, 29 Jan 2012
LG (Surrey, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hard Drive - 320GB Model (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
I have owned an xbox for a large number of years now. I did have the normal xbox 360, but after a number of pre-owned stuff I bought from a certain UK game retailer broke, I complained and got my hands on a free 4GB xbox, as well as a number of games. I have survived for around a year on the 4GBs, however I felt that now was the time to upgrade, with downloadable games becoming more and more frequent. Usually, when buying DLC, I would have to delete a map pack, for example, to accommodate for the latest one. I don't think that is very good.

So onto the product. Even the most techno phobic person could install this. That certainly isn't me, and I had no trouble, you just turn the xbox upside down (Make sure it isn't on) and press the small catch. You then just slot it in. You can then copy over all your game saves/files and re-download any DLC/Other purchased items.

320GB Is masses of space, although in reality it is only about 302GB. That is enough to fully install to the hard drive 50 average games (6GB), allowing them to run more smoothly, make the xbox whisper quiet, reduce heat, and sometimes improve graphics.

Also, at the time of writing, this is exactly the same price (£64.99) than the 250GB one, which is great, for 70GB extra storage. It may also be worth noting that this does come with a free Lego Star Wars game, available to download of the XBL marketplace with a redeemable code. Not that I will ever play it, but it is a nice touch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best deal with a huge bonus., 20 Jan 2012
This review is from: Hard Drive - 320GB Model (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
Got a 4GB xbox 1 yr ago. An excellent console which I love, but definitely not enough space if you are looking to have real fun. So I was thinking about buying a hard drive for a while but didnt want to spend the £80 - £90 for a 250 GB so I shopped around and found this 320GB drive costing alot less than the 250GB plus it comes with a full game which you can download from xbox live. So now I got tons of space, I can play games which require a hard drive in order to use the full set of features and i got an excellent full game for free. The sweetest gaming deal Ive come across this year.

5.0 out of 5 stars Xbox 360 hard drive, 8 Dec 2011
This review is from: Hard Drive - 320GB Model (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
This product does exactly what it's suppose to do perfect for my xbox 360s easy to install just push in job done. Now got nearly 300gb of storage perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars about it, 12 May 2012
This review is from: Hard Drive - 320GB Model (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
It is a very good product lasted me 4 years a good hard drive comes with it too so I would give it a 10 out of 10 because it was so easy to instal all you do is slip off the sie of your x box console debending on what way yo have it posistioned and then side it in it only works for x box 360 slim consoles best for people with the 4gb console

4.0 out of 5 stars Hard Drive - 320GB Model (Xbox 360), 12 July 2012
John Mcclung "Fusspot" (N.I.) - See all my reviews
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Hard Drive - 320GB Model (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
Arrived promptly - well packaged and as described. Easy to fit and worked without any configuration. Does what it says on the tin ;-) Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Product for a Brilliant Price!, 10 Jun 2012
A. Arthurs - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hard Drive - 320GB Model (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
A hard drive is an essential piece of equipment for the Xbox 360 and this one (at time of purchase) is only £1 more than the 250GB, and comes with a full game to download (which normally costs about £20 to buy)! 4GB is nowhere near enough space. I used up my 120GB hard drive on my old xbox and had to keep making space for everything. With 320GB you can store all your Downloadable content (including map packs, expansions and XBLA games etc) plus you can install your games to the hard drive to make the xbox quieter, decrease game loading times and in some cases you can increase graphics (for example you need a hard drive to install the Battlefield 3 graphics pack from the disc).

Overall it is a brilliant product that is well worth the price!

4.0 out of 5 stars great value product, 19 Mar 2012
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Hard Drive - 320GB Model (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
Really good value product comes with a free game also which is fun to play. No problems installing the hard drive and had no issues yet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill!!, 6 Mar 2012
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Hard Drive - 320GB Model (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
This is fantastic, so easy to install (having checked this out on you tube) must have for gamers who need more storage for gaming and downloads

5.0 out of 5 stars hard drive 320gb xbox360 slim, 3 Mar 2012
This review is from: Hard Drive - 320GB Model (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
got this item from amazon delivered on time
and works great gave me loads of space to
play my games and store also came with
lego star wars kids love it

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!, 2 Mar 2012
This review is from: Hard Drive - 320GB Model (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
Just as the title says!! The hard drive was so easy to put in, its unbelievable! You just push a button on the side of the xbox and out pops a slot where you just put it in, no sweat! I would recommend buying the 4GB XBOX and this along with it! You get so much space for such little money! I did the same thing and its just great.

Hard Drive - 320GB Model (Xbox 360)
Hard Drive - 320GB Model (Xbox 360) by Microsoft (Xbox 360)
Used & New from: £81.25