on 16 February 2012
This mini stylus is perfect to use with your iPhone. It really is tiny though! (smaller than a chapstick) Fortunately it has a bit which you can plug into your headphone port so you won't loose it.

It is a slightly darker pink than shown in the picture (but I think that happens with most things) I would describe it as a metalic cerise pink.

Overall I am extremely pleased with this product for the price of it... definately not worth spending a lot of money for a different one when this one does exactly what you want it to.
on 13 February 2013
This product seems to work ok although you do have to tap quite firmly, however the cord could do with being longer as you have to pull it out of the earphone socket when you want to use it. I am going to see if I can attach a new one. It also took ages to arrive, I did contact the sellers to see where it had got to and to be fair they replied quickly. It stated up to a month for delivery but I did not notice that it was a working month of days not a calendar month so don't order if you want it quickly!
on 12 February 2013
The colour is lovely very girly. The lead is far too short as I would have prefered to keep attached whilst using. The inputt end does not fit snug in the earphone socket......keeps falling out. But as so many people have said you get what you pay for.
on 11 December 2012
Chosen for fab colour, the fact that it can be attached so less likely to get lost.
Useful for texting as avoids errors made when using fingers!
Only downside is that the foam tip is a little too soft
on 26 November 2012
This pen works wonderfully on my iPhone. No more typing mistakes caused by my clumsy big fingers. Just wish the attached cord was longer so you don't have to unhook it from the phone to use it.
on 23 November 2012
If as my wife you have long nails and small fingers then this is the tool for you. I would also say if you have large hands it could be of help. Texting and surfing the web is now enjoyable
on 11 October 2013
It was a good idea for my wife, but unfortunately the string broke all too easily and the pen was lost. Tried two separate pens with the same result. Shame really, as the idea was good.
on 13 April 2013
I rarely leave bad reviews but this is junk. At 99p I should have expected nothing more. Its tiny and the cord broke within two days. Just a waste of time and 99p.
on 3 July 2013
If you have big stubby fingers or just get frustrated with trying to do fine detail this is the cost effect answer. Doesn't knacker your screen either.
on 3 April 2013
Arrived as advised. Must have tool for your I pad mini. Love it! Think I may have to buy another as it keeps going missing due to daughter 'borrowing'