5.0 out of 5 stars Gelert rucksack
Published on 5 Aug 2010 by Codhead

3.0 out of 5 stars Great idea, poor materials
I have had this product for 9 months now, it is an excellent size for commuting to work and with the extra pockets in the waist strap perfect for bus pass/Oyster cards.
Published on 17 Sep 2011 by Jimbo

5.0 out of 5 stars Gelert rucksack, 5 Aug 2010
This review is from: Gelert Nebula Rucksack (Sports)
Very good product, I have a berghaus 35L rucksack and needed something a little smaller for a day pack, this fits the bill spot on. Looks good, loads of pockets and storage space, well put together and all round a very good rucksack for the money, dont be put off by its cheap price thinking it will be reflected in its quality as its a quality product.Gelert Nebula Rucksack - Mazarine Blue, 25lt

5.0 out of 5 stars Gelert Nebula Rucksack Fiery red 25 lt, 23 Jun 2010
M. Macdonald "Mo Mac" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gelert Nebula Rucksack (Sports)
Bought this as a gift for someone and they are delighted with it - so many pockets and compartments - easy to hide things - even in the straps there are tiny zipped compartments where you can put phone or tickets - light but sturdy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, spacious and robust walking day sack., 14 Jun 2011
Walking_Mick (Portadown, Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gelert Nebula Rucksack (Sports)
At first glance this pack looks like it couldn't possibly live up to it's 25ltr description, but it does so with aplomb. It easily holds it own against some 30ltr day sacks on the market. The first time I used this pack was during a mountain marathon challenge walk and I found that it delivered in every way imaginable.

Size: 25ltr but it held more than my friend's 30ltr Karrimor pack. This was down to how the Gelert is designed. It creates room by having lots of little hidden pockets and clips on the outside where your gear can attach comfortably. I was able to pack a 2ltr hydration pack, gaitors, windproof jacket, waterproof trousers, over trousers, waterproof jacket, fleece, first aid pack and packed lunch. This is all you would ever need from a day sack.

Features: It has two fantastic pockets on the stomach support strap that allow you to securely hold your keys, mobile phone etc without fear of losing them. Great for peace of mind. The sack is well designed for hydration packs. It has a hidden pocket for the pack to fit into and a velcro clip at the top so it can hang from making it easier to get all the water you need when hiking. The right shoulder strap has a clip for the hydration tube to latch onto so it is very easy to get a drink when it's needed. There is a map pocket at the front and clips for compasses, lights, and walking sticks. Sternum and stomach support straps.

Practicality: The sack is comfortable to use and allows for breathability. It is small but manages to pack in everything you would ever need. It has been designed to cater for all needs.

In summary I would say this pack is the best I have ever bought. I would also add that Gelert will be the only brand I will use from now on although I reckon I'll be using this pack for years to come.

5 stars all round.

4.0 out of 5 stars Gelert Nubula Rucksak, 15 May 2011
This review is from: Gelert Nebula Rucksack (Sports)
The product meets my needs, the straps on the rucksak make it secure on my back while riding my bike and also supports my back which is what I need after a back injury.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gelert Nebula Rucksack, 14 May 2011
Mr. Peter M. Flynn "flynny1387" (Preston, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gelert Nebula Rucksack (Sports)
Nice rucksack, smaller than my last 30ltr one however plenty of room and an array of pockets for those little items. Would certainly recommend buying this Gelert Nebula Rucksack - Mazarine Blue, 25lt

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!, 24 April 2012
This review is from: Gelert Nebula Rucksack (Sports)
Fantastic backpack!! Highly recommend!

Comfy straps
Padded back for comfort & support
Waist & chest straps
Side toggle for walking stick
Large compartment inside
Large compartment for hydration pack with Velcro straps
Front compartment which zips up the middle ( handy for rolled up jacket or fleece)
2 side mesh pockets
2 side waist pockets (handy for phone & money)

A fantastic buy, we use it every weekend! We bought a cheap 2L hydration pack from decathlon to use with it, to be honest you could probably fit bigger though, the hydration pack is held in place with 2 Velcro straps & the hose fits through the shoulder strap & clips down the side of the strap.
Very good size rucksack which fits all the necessities & more! The straps and back of the rucksack are so comfy that you forget your wearing it! And the chest & waist straps help give you support when wearing on long walks etc

5.0 out of 5 stars Gelert Rucksack, 19 Jun 2011
This review is from: Gelert Nebula Rucksack (Sports)
The rusksack is as described and is very comfortable to use on the back, much better than previous one we've been using!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great rucksack, 28 Oct 2011
This review is from: Gelert Nebula Rucksack (Sports)
I bought this rucksack to take out on outings. It's very handy to carry the packed lunch, a raincoat etc. Not huge but not small, I would say it's medium sized. Also doubles up as a swimming bag and overnight bag. Colour is nice too and has handy compartments and straps.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great idea, poor materials, 17 Sep 2011
This review is from: Gelert Nebula Rucksack (Sports)
However the zip has just gone on the outer bag pocket, but the rest of the rucksack is in great condition, it seems a shame to have to chuck it (I have enquired over having the zip replaced by a seamstress, but she said that it cannot be done).
It is as other reviews I have read, but I was hoping they would be wrong as I have never had a problem with the other items I own from this brand.
Live and learn.

1.0 out of 5 stars childrens rucksack, 10 Mar 2013
Paul Gardner "Paul" (Harrogate, North Yorkshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gelert Nebula Rucksack (Sports)
I bought this as a day sack for my mother for the inca trail because at 25l and hydration pack compatible with a hip belt it ticked all the boxes. Unfortunately it is most certainly not 25 litres, I would estimate at no more than 15 as a very maximum and the hip belt rode around the bottom of her rib cage (5'7" tall) so carried no weight at all. I would not recommend this bag to anyone other than for small children, it is most definitely too small for an adult. I am glad I didn't buy it for myself (6'1" tall) and that I had time to purchase a replacement for her for the trip. Ten quid extra buys an excellent quality Vango which is what I will try next!

Gelert Nebula Rucksack