4.0 out of 5 stars Erotic and exciting.
Published on 27 Dec. 2011 by Steve

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the same standard
... as other books from this author. The story line was alright, albeit a bit on the weak side, and in all, I would summarise the book as being 80% erotica and 20% story. There was too much sex and too little story for me.
Published on 1 April 2013 by Patsy O

4.0 out of 5 stars Erotic and exciting., 27 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Bad Boyfriend (Bad in Baltimore Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
35 year-old Quinn is dumped by his partner of ten years, Peter. Peter has left to marry - and cheat on - the woman whose child she has just borne. On the rebound, Quinn beds Eli, an ultra-sexy 23-year old. Both men have issues, apart from the age difference, and how they work them out, between the sheets and elsewhere, is the page-turning story of the book. Mitchell is brilliant at conjuring up the thrill of sex between two hot guys, and Eli is one of her most seductive characters yet. Lots of drama and lots of erotic excitement.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Definite Must Read, 25 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Bad Boyfriend (Bad in Baltimore Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Loved this book as much as book one. It centres on Eli, a friend of Nate and Kellen, who you met in book one. Quinn has just split from his boyfriend of 10yrs who decided he wasn't gay and is about to marry a girl who js pregnant with his child. Needless to say Quinn is heartbroken, and while he's at a club with a friend Eli walks past and winks at him, and he's lost. After dancing with him they go back to Quinn's place where they hit it off. Quinn asks Eli to be his date at the baptism of his ex's baby, where he is one of the godparents. Eli agrees and really plays the part far too well, which causes Peter, Quinn's ex to snipe at Eli, though Eli can give as god as he gets. Theirs is a road full of pot-holes as they try to develop their friendship. It's a lovely story, which I throughly enjoyed and it also had some truly funny moments and some hilarious comments. Read it, you will love it. I'm onto the next book.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the same standard, 1 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 27 April 2013
This review is from: Bad Boyfriend (Bad in Baltimore Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
K.A. Mitchell's novels are always a pleasure to read and this one is no exception. Quinn (all bearish, gently dominant and taken advantage of by the I'm-not-gay-really Peter) and Eli (snarky, protective, funny) are a perfect combination and you"'ll find yourself rooting for them through the horrors of the (ex's) assorted family get-togethers, including baptisms, birthdays and Thanksgiving. And, the icing on the cake? The love scenes are seriously hot!

5.0 out of 5 stars totally loved it, 25 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Bad Boyfriend (Bad in Baltimore Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
It was nice to read Eli's story after reading about him in Bad Company. Totally loved this book. I liked the characters of both Quinn and Eli. Both of them had a sense of humour. The appearance of Nate and Kellan from the previous book was a big plus. The book has it all, emotions, humour, drama, romance and don't forget some really hot scenes between the male leads. Definitely recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bad Boyfriend~, 12 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Bad Boyfriend (Bad in Baltimore Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
I read the Kindle version of this book in two days and really enjoyed it. It's the kind of book that doesn't require a massive amount of thought and piecing things together to figure it all out, the plot isn't too complex. I'd describe the plot as comfortable- the kind of book that really helps me to relax and forget about reality for a while.

I found it easy to become invested in the characters. In fact, one of the only flaws to mention is that I wish the book was a little longer so we could have had more time with these characters. All characters were convincing and realistic, and throughout the majority of the book I wanted to step into the world Mitchell created and knock Peter's teeth out myself. Eli is the most intriguing character, in my opinion. He was the one I was most interested in learning more about throughout the book, and I generally found him a fascinating character.

This book is a love story and is a welcome change from the tiresome and monotonous male/female romances I've had to put up with until now. The romance element of this book is beautiful. The vulnerability the two protagonists allow the other to see in them makes them all the more compelling.

I finished the book less than an hour ago and have to step back into reality now. Until I find the next escape, I'm really going to miss Quinn and Eli.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved It, 15 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Bad Boyfriend (Bad in Baltimore Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
I don't normally review, which I really should do more often, but this was such a good read that I felt I had to. I've read a few of K. A. Mitchell's books but this is definitely the best so far. I adored both main characters, I'd go so far as to say I really want a Quinn of my own, only, you know, straight! Eli is such an interesting character and Quinn really has his work cut out for him but it's so worth it. As for Peter, I've rarely hated a character more, more so than traditional baddie characters because he's not, he's just a complete cock. How his lovely family managed to produce such a selfish pig is beyond me but you can see why Quinn is so torn. One of the best things is that they're both feel like blokes not how a girl wants a guy to be, if you see what I mean, not that I mind a weeping man on occasion but sometimes it goes a bit far lol

Bad Boyfriend (Bad in Baltimore Book 2)