5.0 out of 5 stars excellent fun
Published 19 months ago by helen tucker

3.0 out of 5 stars extra purchase for caterpillar.
It was a bit embarrassing to find that you had to pay extra for the caterpillar eggs. Not ideal if its a present! Present felt incomplete.
Published 3 months ago by Charmaine

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent fun, 10 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Insect Lore Butterfly Garden (Toy)
my 10 year old and 4 year old boys loved watching the caterpillars over the summer holidays, when they transformed and became butterflies they found it amazing, all of our caterpillars were successful, but it does come with a guarantee so that if some are not successful they will send you replacements. It comes with a voucher to send away for your caterpillars so that you can have them when you know you will be around to see the magic happen. Although I brought this for my kids I think it would suit people of all ages. We kept the butterflies in their habitat for a couple of days, so the kids could watch them feed and give them flowers and fruit, then we released them under our buddleia in the garden, great fun way to learn about nature.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great to educate kids!, 19 May 2014
This review is from: Insect Lore Butterfly Garden (Toy)
Very educational for my son who has just turned six and all his butterflies have emerged! He now wants more to keep after our 1st lot will be released but the refill pack of 5 caterpillers costs more or less the same as the actual kit! £13.50 for the kit and £11.00 for the refill tub! Mmmmm, definitely re-think of having more!

5.0 out of 5 stars Insect Lore Butterfly Garden., 14 May 2014
Mrs. Barbara E. Coady (W. Sussex) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Insect Lore Butterfly Garden (Toy)
This was an absolute hit with my 8 year old grandson, when I bought it last year. He was fascinated to watch the caterpillars grow and made sure it was a warm day when they let the butterflies free. The actual netting broke as they freed the butterflies, but he was asking for another one, this year.......it is on order.

4.0 out of 5 stars watch how butterflies are born, 17 July 2013
This review is from: Insect Lore Butterfly Garden (Toy)
The box with the habitat came without delay and once I had ordered the caterpillars they came on the appointed day. My 4 year old grandson loves watching everyday how fast the caterpillars grow. His mum is fascinated too .
I like the fact that the caterpillars come in their own container which is self contained so there is no concern about feeding the caterpillars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exciting activity for the children., 16 April 2014
This review is from: Insect Lore Butterfly Garden (Toy)
A good sized container for the butterflies to hatch. It looks good, serves its purpose and I would recommend this purchase to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 8 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Insect Lore Butterfly Garden (Toy)
We purchased this for our 6-year old last year, he (we!) liked it so much it is on his present list again this year! It was wonderful to experience this amazing feat of nature in our own lounge, the transformation kept us all popping in and out to view the progress it was far more entertaining than for them than the X-BOX. A real hit.

4.0 out of 5 stars butterfly garden, butterflies extra, 23 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Insect Lore Butterfly Garden (Toy)
I bought this product on behalf of my primary school. Imagine our disappointment when we opened the box and found a 'certificate' then had to make a further payment of £2.99 P&P for the actual butterflies. We have purchased this product for a number of years now and have never had to buy them separately before.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very well thoughtout product., 29 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Insect Lore Butterfly Garden (Toy)
I would definitely recommend this product.
All the caterpillars turned into butterflies .
All the instructions were straight forward and very clear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 July 2014
Brilliant

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!, 7 July 2014
This review is from: Insect Lore Butterfly Garden (Toy)
I bought this product for the nursery children in my school and they have loved it! They have enjoyed watching the changes and talking about them (which has been great for observations!) will definitely be buying again.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›