4.0 out of 5 stars I like it..., 12 Jun 2013
James Coffey "Telic" (The North) - See all my reviews
This review is from: No Church In The Wild (Album Version (Explicit)) [feat. The-Dream] (MP3 Download)
Hey, it's got a good beat man.

For atheists everywhere.

There's no church in the wild.

(Just reviewing the single - no idea what the rest of the album is like...)

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent Rap, 16 May 2013
I'm not normally one for music that has any rapping in it - but I really like this song, recommended

4.0 out of 5 stars MESMERISING, 6 May 2013
I am definitely nether a Kanye West nor a Jay Z fan but I kept hearing bits of this track on TV trailers and was sufficiently intrigued to look up its origin. It has a fantastic, pulsating, beat that creates a sense of ominous tension and relentless threat and danger. Although only the musical part is used in the TV trailers and not the words, the lyrics are, actually, pretty good. There are very few rap lyrics that I like (I'm too old!) but this one goes into the file with the other four or five that I actually do like.

I was so impressed with this that I've trawled most of the rest of the Jay Z / Kanye West catalogue but I'm afraid that it's just not for me. Still, I'm happy with this track as an exception!

4.0 out of 5 stars Just love that riff!, 8 Mar 2013
Ever since Ripper Street started on BBC1 I have been wondering where they got that great music from. This song is just electric but sorry, Jay Z, I really wanted it as a ringtone! (I do listen to the whole track as well).

5.0 out of 5 stars Music and film make one, 28 Feb 2013
Great music choice to sell the series Ripper Street, music as chilling as the series. Ten out of ten to the BBC and Kanye West and Jayz. Q.E.D.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb!!!, 27 Feb 2013
Like a lot of people I bought it because I loved the Ripper Street theme tune but unlike rather a lot of these people, I have no problem with the rapper. However, as I love Eminem that is not surprising.

4.0 out of 5 stars Trailer music, 25 Feb 2013
Not my normal type of music but heard it on a trailer for Ripper Street and was hooked on the beat. Great track from Jay Z.

4.0 out of 5 stars Exciting, 7 Feb 2013
Exciting and emotivw track, would prefer without the rapas the overlay to the singing, but could not find..Bought because like Ripper Street music.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 July 2014
Mrs. G. Young - See all my reviews
A fascinating track.
D.Young

5.0 out of 5 stars Ring Tone, 3 May 2013
Looking for something different - and this is certainly it.

Not sure on the video, struggle at times to hear the words, (yep, I'm certainly over 21), but I think it's great............sorry kids I realise I have probably made this tune extremely uncool.