5.0 out of 5 stars Best jeans ever! what a fit, wow!
I was skeptical about ordering a size smaller than I usually wear and spent a worrying night thinking that these jeans will arrive and I won't be able to get them up my legs! I am a size 10 in jeans but ordered a size 8 as advised to buy a size smaller ... all good, so I wait in anticipation.

They just arrived and as I took them out of the box to look at them,...
Published on 22 Nov 2011 by Celticprincess

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice jeans - shame about the sizing
I'm really disappointed. I bought these on Black Friday. taking note of the instruction to buy a size lower than normal. They arrived, I took them out of the packet and thought 'they're way too small' and they were!

Published on 7 Dec 2011 by Smurf

5.0 out of 5 stars Best jeans ever! what a fit, wow!, 22 Nov 2011
Celticprincess "What you send out, comes back... (Scotland, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)

They just arrived and as I took them out of the box to look at them, I saw how beautifully made they were. The stitching, the seams perfect. The feel of the material - lush, gorgeous, I kept stroking them.

I hoped they would fit!

I just tried them on and they skimmed up my legs effortlessly, to fit me like a glove everywhere! If I said they were perfect and fitted me perfect would you believe me? I hope so! because they are and they do!

Premium jeans, worth every penny! and do buy that size smaller as they suggest, it really is the thing to do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sizes are confusing, 14 Oct 2013
I love the fit of NYDJ jeans but the sizes are confusing. I am a size 14 but was advised to buy a size smaller, which I did. I ordered the 12, but the label on them was 8. They were too tight, so I exchanged for 14 which is labelled 10. These are perfect fit. The exchange procedure was very easy. The price is incredible. These would have cost more than double this price in the shops.

4.0 out of 5 stars size, 28 Nov 2011
Mrs. Margaret Critch (england) - See all my reviews
beautiful jeans but unfortunately the web site recommended ordering 1 size smaller than usually worn,which i did but had to return as too small.if i had ordered my normal size they would have fit.

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice jeans - shame about the sizing, 7 Dec 2011

I don't know if being fairly tall makes the difference (I'm 5ft 8)or the fact that I'm not convinced as US Size 12 is really a UK Size 16 but they really are nowhere near fitting. I've put them up against other Size 16 jeans I have and they're much smaller.

Having said that, the material feels really nice and they look good but, sadly, they're going to have to go back.

5.0 out of 5 stars They really are as good as they say, 1 Dec 2011
These jeans are just fab. I ordered a size down as advised and they fit perfectly. They are extremely comfortable and I don't have a "muffin top" in them. Now saving up for the next pair.

4.0 out of 5 stars Confusing in size, 18 Dec 2013
I am really NYJ fun,bying them now and then and I love them very much.So, I have odered the size as I have it on the jeans and it was a mistake! They have UK size on the label and NYJ size on the product,meaning I got Uk size instead of odered NYJ size and they where too small.So sorry about this confusion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, 12 May 2014
I am a UK size 10. I ordered the UK 6 as I like jeans to be very close fitting. The jeans fit very well - not too tight. High waist is comfortable and flattering. I like the charcoal denim look - not too bothered about the embellished pockets - prefer plain - but they are OK. I found the sizing easy to understand. I ordered 2 sizes down from my usual UK size 10 - ie size 6. The size on the garment is USA size 2 which corresponds to a UK size 6. The jeans have washed well. These jeans are expensive but if you get your size right they are worth every penny!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these jeans, 27 Mar 2014
J. Cowell "j cowell" (cheshire) - See all my reviews
Well worth the extra money they do make you look slimmer and feel comfy not too tight even though they do their job

5.0 out of 5 stars Black or charcoal ?, 17 Mar 2014
I would always recommend NYDJ jeans. A super product. However, I had to send them back as they were not a true
BLACK . They were dark grey. Poor description. !
I have since bought proper black ones in John Lewis.

1.0 out of 5 stars Otherwise the would have been lovely, 7 Mar 2014
Had an identical pair and same size was much smaller by 2inch in waist,so had to return. Trouser would have been lovely if sizes were right second time i tried.