4.0 out of 5 stars Happy
Really fast delivery and great wee product - although we did find the green paint is kind of permanent - its still fully on my child's face 24hours later no matter how much wiping and washing we do at it, im hoping it will disappear in time or she will have green spots all over her face in the shape of a butterfly lol
Published 4 months ago by Mrs Michelle O'Neill

1.0 out of 5 stars Face paint
Bought this for my 2 year old. Tried the paints which went on fine, no problems but when I went to wash it off they are extremely difficult to remove especially the brighter colours like red and orange. Not great! We still use the paints but just not on my childs face instead we use it on her arms or hands so when it stains its easier to scrub or hide !!!
Published on 1 July 2012 by Dangermouse

1.0 out of 5 stars Face paint, 1 July 2012
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Smiffy's Face Paint Pallet, Brush and Sponge (12 Colours) (Toy)

1.0 out of 5 stars Would not wash off. Stick to snazaroo, 7 Dec 2013
I bought this as my children love me painting their face and they wanted more colours. These would not wipe off as well as other face paints I use. It looked as if my little girls face was stained and I had to scrub it off which hurt her. Would not recommend at all.

1.0 out of 5 stars Face paints, 24 April 2014
Good but they stain my daughters face?....especially the green and the yellow? Has anyone else had this? As they were recommended.

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for., 17 Oct 2014
i found this pallet great for making bruises with (practicing zombie effects), however not with the sponges provided as they are a horrible quality and not great for applying the make up with.
for the price you pay its not too bad, in comparison there are better make-up kits out there for a little more money, i'd Highly recommend Snazaroo if you are after something of better quality

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy, 14 Aug 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Good selection of colour...!, 30 Sep 2012
A good selection of many different colours, but not that much paint in each section. Although what is there is good! Comes with sponges and brushes!!

1.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for., 1 Oct 2014
I brought these as i needed to buy a cheap face paint set for my GCSE art project and they are TERRIBLE they don't even apply well or wash off well had to buy different ones - not good went im a student!

5.0 out of 5 stars Really pleased with the colours and quality of the paints, 28 Oct 2014
Really pleased with the colours and quality of the paints. I would recommend using a damp sponge or a flat foundation brush dipped in water for best results. Excellent for quick and easy face painting.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Very Unhappy!, 12 Oct 2012
This product is definantly not worth the money !
I had to really rub it to make even a slight colour (the reason I had to rub and apply with my fingers is because I did not receive any brushes or sponges !)
It does state that you get 4 brushes and 2 sponges
and there is not much paint in each section .

I WISH I COULD GIVE 0 STARS

3.0 out of 5 stars They are as expected, and what I wanted. ..., 7 Nov 2014
They are as expected, and what I wanted. It took some time to arrived, missing both events that I need it for.