4.0 out of 5 stars I like it
I bought this dress for my 8 years old daughter. She loved it and so did I. It is quite a rich dress made mostly of red velvet like materialwith flowing sleeves and a pretty head dress too. My daughter wore it for a shool Tudor project day and everyone was impressed.
Published on 24 Oct 2011 by gioia

3.0 out of 5 stars good for a school play
Published 7 months ago by char2010

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, 24 Oct 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars School Tudor Day, 8 Feb 2013
My Daughter needed this outfit for her schools 'Tudor Day'. She loves this dress and it fits well and quite robust. Very good and worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my 6 year olld, 7 Mar 2013
definately recommended, it was bought for tudor day for a 6 yr old princess who loved it phew! I was concerned it might not fit, it was a little long but still wearable and will stil be used for a few more years. good material looked very rich not cheap looking Excellent value for money compared to other dressing up outfits.

3.0 out of 5 stars good for a school play, 25 Nov 2013
I brought the 8-10 size as they did not have any larger sizes. this fits my daughter just right its a little short as she is very tall and slim. I don't think this would fit any child over the age of 10. the fabric is OK not the best of fabric but will do for what I need it for. the jewel on the front looks very tacky and looks like it can easily come off if it is pulled. upon trying this on my daughter said it is very itchy so when she needs to wear it she will be wearing a t shirt underneath to stop the itching. the head rest is poorly made and half of it is not stuffed and the belt is far too small even for my very slim 10 year old. this has no Velcro backing just a stretch through hole that to be honest is not that stretchy. I would say this would fit a slim child. I would not pay anymore for what I did pay for it to be honest its not worth 17 plus what some sellers are charging i brought mine for 13. if you want a dress for a school play or dress up day at school then would recommend this. I would advise getting a size up as sizing is small but luckily for me this is not a problem I have. hope this review helps :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Royal Regal Princess - Tudor Princess Children's Costume, 28 Dec 2012
I thought it was great for the price. Child looked beautiful and was pleased to wear it for her school Tudor Day! Beautifully embellished, pretty colour, nice material and good fit.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 10 July 2014
Good as it shown on the photo

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 27 Jun 2014
Bought this for my 8 year old fits quite well and nice length.
As least my child can breathe in this one, most costumes we tried tended to be skimpy and tight over the chest.
However the material over the chest is stiff and very scratchy with no backing.
Overall not a bad costume, would be better if the gold front piece was not so hard and itchy.
Head piece fits well and is comfy. Gold belt closes with Velcro so easy on and off.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality and very good price, 12 Jun 2014
This was one of the cheapest dresses for school Tudor Day and I thought it would arrive all flimsy, but it is a very good quality dress, feels substantial and has some lovely detail on the front. My daughter especially loved the sleeves. Probably the best one I saw that day! EXCELLENT (and super fast delivery for very disorganised mum)

5.0 out of 5 stars Tudor School Day - another con to get money from parents, 7 May 2014
A. J. Parkes "sekrapa" (Dudley, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
Why do schools keep insisting upon special school days, telling children to dress up. They know your child will not want to be the only one not wearing a costume so you have to get one. This was a reasonable price and looked good so decided to get it for a Tudor day at school. Came quick and looked good. Daughter was happy so Dad was happy. She wore it for all of 3 hours before changing back into school uniform. It is now in the wardrobe. Its a pity that we can't trade used school play dresses in somewhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars Feedback., 3 April 2014
My daughter love this dress. Very good quality of material. Fast deliver. Great seller defiantly recommend it to my family and friends. Thank you.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›