4.0 out of 5 stars Good vacuum cleaner
Very good cleaning power and the build quality should last the 20 years Miele engineer them for. The only unpleasant surprise was that the tools don't hide away under the cover, like previous models. They are designed to sit around the base of the hose, meaning that they are always in sight (unless you take them off completely). I hadn't realised this when I bought it.
Published 22 months ago by Helen

2.0 out of 5 stars A Disappointment from Miele....
I bought this as I thought it would naturally upgrade my Henry. I'm a big fan of Miele in general, owning several of their white goods. There are two huge disadvantages to this vacuum over a Henry which for me made it a deal breaker.

1, when you pull it around it WILL pull out the plug out from the socket
2, It has two small wheels on the suction base so...
Published 4 months ago by Paul75

4.0 out of 5 stars Good vacuum cleaner, 20 Feb 2013
Helen (Cornwall UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Miele S6210 2000 Watt Power Bagged Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner, Sprint Blue (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars Riggers, 26 Jun 2013
The miele s6210 lived up to all the reviews that I had read . Only negative is the position of the hand tools sometimes can get in the way. But overall I would recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars What's in a name?, 26 Dec 2012
Bought this to replace my "Pet" vacuum by the same manufacturer.
As good if not better than the other, but a lot cheaper just by removing the name ""Pet".
Only snag is where the extra tools are stored,just behind the handle,they keep falling off.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic ! Excellent suction. Great size., 26 Mar 2013
We had a Dyson DC22 which looked great and glided well but it just didn't do a good job and with all the washing of parts it became a pain.
This Miele is perfect for a family home or house with pets. It is light and easy to store. It has multiple suction settings and comes with four heads for all kinds of cleaning.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 5 Jan 2013
Easy to use. Superb suction beats Dyson hands down. If anybody is looking for a vacuum cleaner I would unreservedly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars a fantastic buy, 8 Mar 2013
This is a which? recommended Vacuum cleaner and it does not disappoint. lightweight, easy to use and efficient. not as silent as it is made out to be. cleans carpets, tiles and laminates equally well. I like its long reach particularly well- can just stand in the middle of the room and it will cover most areas with a couple of steps. the cable length is long enough to cover a couple of big rooms.excllent value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brillant hoover, 17 July 2013
Our dyson was 9 yrs old and had it i looked around for another reliable hoover bought a vax NEVER AGAIN, I read reviews for miele went for it never looked back brillant suction , bags last us approx 5 months. I would recommend to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars superior cleaner, 8 Oct 2013
I bought this to replace my Henry cleaner - only because I have a bad back and was finding the Henry heavy to take upstairs. I have 3 large dogs and most of the floors are uneven with rugs. I love the adjustable suction, the extendable pole and all the attachments. it has been brilliant, so much so, that before we knew you could adjust the suction, it sucked out some fairly new grout on the bathroom floor. On full power, I couldn't lift it off the rug but when you need that extra suction, it is very useful. the bags are a little pricey but good quality and keep everything contained so good for asthma sufferer. would highly recommend it for someone with animals and a bad back

2.0 out of 5 stars A Disappointment from Miele...., 10 Aug 2014

1, when you pull it around it WILL pull out the plug out from the socket
2, It has two small wheels on the suction base so if you are vacuuming carpet it WILL leave deep track marks

Needless to say it was returned to Argos for a refund. I did email Miele over a week ago to see if a different base was available but they have failed to respond.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great wee machine, 30 May 2014
I bought this as my current old cylinder Miele is too heavy for me. This new one is great as it is much more manageable as regards size and weight and has the same capacity of dust bag although the spec says less. I'm glad I chose the 2000 w one over a less powerful motor as the extra suction comes in handy sometimes. You can easily adjust the power to less suction for thing like rugs with a clearly labelled dial on the machine. The retractable cable is nice and long so you don't have to replug it in every few minutes. Only downside for me (and it's not Miele's fault - just a personal thing)' I don't really like the bright blue colour and preferred the jewel red of the Cat & Dog one or the soft green of another but the spec of those didn't suit me. Cat & Dog is more expensive and comes with a turbo head which I dislike. The one on my old Miele spent the whole time gathering hair and wrapping it tightly round the roller brush until it hardly worked. Then I had to unscrew bits to cut the hair and pull it off every few months. A dusty, tedious job.