5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous baby blanket!
This is such a gorgeous baby blanket, I ordered one as a gift & will surely order some more for my 18-month old son (he loves to hold a fleece blanket when he sleeps!). It makes a special gift, very soft, can be personalised & of good quality. The service was also brilliant, thank you.
Published 8 months ago by Amani Algharibi

2.0 out of 5 stars Trouble with ordering
As I haven't seen this blanket, it was a present,I can't comment. I wasn't impressed with the service from the company and after many e.mails to the Company it finally arrived a month late. Would I use them again no!
Published 15 months ago by sandra mcauliffe

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous baby blanket!, 21 Nov 2013
This review is from: PERSONALISED BABY BLANKET BOY GIRL PINK/BLUE GREAT GIFT (Baby Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Jun 2014
J. Lawrence - See all my reviews
Absolutely lovely, thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous customer service., 22 Jun 2014
Ms. Aj Cooke (portsmouth) - See all my reviews
Very speedy delivery and they rang me to double check colours as my choices wouldn't of come out the best. The recipient was really happy with blanket.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 29 May 2014
Received the day after order was made, so happy with blanket, stitching is vibrant, I had a train logo and baby name and date of birth. My great nephew will love it. Will definitely buy another one when the next baby in the family comes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product and service received, 1 April 2014
The high rating given is due to the speed and quality of service received from the seller; and of course the quality of the blanket and embroidery. I would definitely recommend this product – it looks fantastic and the basis of interest as our friends and family see it.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful gift, 22 Feb 2014
Blanket is made if great quality fleece beautifully soft and personalised made it a fantastic gift which i bought for my grandson

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely blanket!, 5 Nov 2013
I would definitely recommend this blanket. I got the baby blue blanket with royal blue thread and with a monkey on it. It looks so cute and it's really soft ! Just how I expected it to be. Delivery was really fast as well so definitely happy I bought this :)

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVED IT, 8 Oct 2013
The blanket was absolutely what I was lookin for ot was a great gift for my Godson I'll say it again. I love it I love it!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 2 Jun 2013
Lovely soft material that is good for a newborn's skin. Machine washable and the personalised name made such a lovely present

5.0 out of 5 stars Really lovely present., 19 Mar 2013
This was a pressie for my friend-I got the royal blue blanket with the multicolour thread for the embroidery, with an elephant.My friend loves it loads.Very personal present.

Was delivered very quickly.