5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
Use it daily on my Achilles Tendon. I can now train more, without fear of injury. Also when you travel you can out a bottle of wine inside.
Published 20 months ago by Tony Montana

2.0 out of 5 stars Why pay more?
There are a number of foam rollers available on amazon - this one is almost 4 times the price of the others'.

I was truly impressed after buying one of the competitors, and bought one of these thinking it would offer more than the cheaper alternatives. (I've a 66fit ones - it's fantastic).

Don't get me wrong this one is fine: I bought the standard...
Published 23 months ago by Suzijel

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 31 Aug. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow !!!, 4 July 2013
Being an avid trainer I cycle, run, swim most days and need a good foam roller particularly my calves and this is the best one I've ever used its so good and I feel instant elasticity in my tight leg muscles this is great for throwing in the car and taking it around where ever you go

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, great service, 30 Sept. 2012
this is a great product...I had hip pain from a tight itb and this sorted it out in a couple of days...highly recommended...

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 29 May 2013
Absolutely amazing. A must for those with sciatica or a stiff back. It works brilliantly. View YouTube clips before you buy to make sure it's for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beware of the cheaper foam rollers because you do indeed get what you pay for here!, 12 Mar. 2015
jazzyb88 (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Okay, so this is probably not the cheapest foam roller you'll find on Amazon but take my word on this, it is the best one by a mile. I have two of these at my local gym, so already knew what they are like to use and the quality of them, but I was still a bit sceptical. In my mind, you were just paying for the brand and so initially I opted for one of the many other foam rollers on Amazon around the £15 mark. I mean, how hard can it be to put some foam on a PVC tube? How wrong I was!

I won't bore you with the negatives of other products, but instead, I'll focus on the positives of this one. Arguably, the best thing about this product is the quality and quantity of the foam itself. It won't compress over time and is just right in terms of delivering a firm massage which you would not get if the thing was coated in foam. The strength of the tube is another plus, as it appears to be a lot stronger than other products. You only have to filter through the reviews both on Amazon and elsewhere to see very few (if any) complaints about the tube cracking under the weight of a person. People weighing 100kg+ have had no problems using this with their full bodyweight on it, so I think this shows there is very little to worry about.

In terms of using the product, I have found it works better on hard floors vs. carpet, but the performance is still good if carpet is all that is available.

Finally, you get a nice little instruction booklet with it that doubles as a wall-chart showing some of the exercises you can do with it. It came well packaged but had minimal waste to throw away, which is always good to see.

5.0 out of 5 stars It really works!!, 2 Feb. 2013
Mr. Ben M. Gates "BGates" (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Trigger Point Performance The Grid 1.0 Revolutionary Foam Roller (Sports)
I have been using the Trigger Point roller for about 4 months.

The reason for this purchase was that I developed a back injury after a poor decision on my part to train with a weighted burgen. I developed a muscle imbalance in my legs due to twisted hips and tight back muscles resulting from the injury.

To cut a long story short I visited the physiotherapist and was recommended to try a few sports massages. This worked for a few days but the tight back returned.

I found using the roller on the floor works the best. Relax and lay horizontal upon the roller, positioning it between the lower part of you back and hips. Relax and push yourself over the roller to your shoulders several times and then repeat.

I found some vertebrae clicked back into place but there was no pain as the muscles returned to their normal relaxed state.

I cannot live without this now and do it before and after running. Well, any exercise really.

The product seems pricey but compared to a £35 sports massage this is worth every penny. Over 4 months there has been no degradation of the roller and it looks and feels good as new, even after heavy use.

Hope this review is useful.

Ben

5.0 out of 5 stars Super!, 27 Nov. 2012
Prefer this to the foam rollers which lose their shape eventually. Light, good size, easy to travel with and effective for rolling out tight muscles. use it daily.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 29 Dec. 2013
Great price, great colour, great product. Would highly recommend this, In other words:

Much cheap. Very colour. Happy size. Such painfree.

2.0 out of 5 stars Why pay more?, 21 May 2013

Don't get me wrong this one is fine: I bought the standard size (15cmx40cm). It's firm, controllable and offers everything the other does but at a vastly inflated price. why?

I've used it in the same way as the other and it does work, in the same way, to ease knots and trigger points on my adductors, hamstrings and ITB.

I still use them both for maintenance, but other than the fact it looks a bit more trendy it really offers no more in the way of performance. Don't get suckered in by the product wording; "trigger point" "performance" and "revolutionary". It will cost you 40 unnecessary pounds.

It's interesting to note that it has dropped in price since my initial purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Life changing - Grid Roller, 10 Sept. 2012
Simon Carey (England) - See all my reviews
I have suffered with lower back problems for 20 years , but the last 7 years have been a nightmare. My hips, hamstrings, and upper back were getting so tight due to my lower back problems. I was recommended the grid roller. Initial scepticism was almost immediately replaced with complete and utter joy. Finally a solution.

I had almost been forced to give up surfing due to my back but within a week I was making great strides at getting back in the water, purely down o the grid roller.

The first few times I used it, it was painful as my body was so tight, but now it is almost comforting to use it.

I use it daily, before every surf and any time I have a tight back or body part. It immediately helps. I have recommended it to several friends and they have all benefited from getting one.

I can't recommend it enough. 5 star plus. I would give it ten stars if I could!!

Trigger Point Performance The Grid 1.0 Revolutionary Foam Roller