5.0 out of 5 stars Wow !!!
Being an avid trainer I cycle, run, swim most days and need a good foam roller particularly my calves and this is the best one I've ever used its so good and I feel instant elasticity in my tight leg muscles this is great for throwing in the car and taking it around where ever you go
Published 14 months ago by James Freeman

2.0 out of 5 stars Lack of Instructions Most Disappointing
Published 5 months ago by Music Fan

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow !!!, 4 July 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 31 Aug 2013
Use it daily on my Achilles Tendon. I can now train more, without fear of injury. Also when you travel you can out a bottle of wine inside.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, great service, 30 Sep 2012
this is a great product...I had hip pain from a tight itb and this sorted it out in a couple of days...highly recommended...

5.0 out of 5 stars Suffered EXTREME back pain for over 12 years, 10 Dec 2013
Straight to the point, I bought this for my dad.

My dad has suffered from serious back pain for the last 12 years, sometimes he couldn't walk he couldn't move or drive to the shop to get some food, doing normal everyday tasks like lifting something up, or just moving about proved to be a very hard task, he's 52 and has been to the doctors ...well i lost count and would not be able to count on two hands, I'm no professional or anything, but i did my research and i did it well, the doctors did not even know what was wrong with him, hed had seen chiropractors too and the above they cracked him and prodded him and did their thing but it didnt work, i did my own diagnostics and decided that my dad did not have any neural damage or spine damage, but instead that it was very tight and knotted, something as simple as that.... he ignored these twinges and left them there for over 10 years leading onto horrific back pain...

So i bought this thing, and i demonstrated what to do on it, he was scared obviously... and hesitant but he gave it a go... just rolled over the thing...

Got up and said " I feel weird "... I went onto say " weird as in good or bad ? ".... He said " I haven't felt like this in over 10 years sam.... "

He said he felt weird because he hadn't felt that good in a long time, he said it " Freed " his back and that he felt like going ten rounds with Mike Tyson... :D.

Anyways, i got him on a daily regime with the thing so it's all up from here ....

The Trigger Point Performance Foam Roller, such a simple thing... but such an amazing tool at that.... :D Extremely happy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 29 May 2013
Absolutely amazing. A must for those with sciatica or a stiff back. It works brilliantly. View YouTube clips before you buy to make sure it's for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars It really works!!, 2 Feb 2013
Mr. Ben M. Gates "BGates" (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Trigger Point Performance The Grid Revolutionary Foam Roller (Sports)
I have been using the Trigger Point roller for about 4 months.

The reason for this purchase was that I developed a back injury after a poor decision on my part to train with a weighted burgen. I developed a muscle imbalance in my legs due to twisted hips and tight back muscles resulting from the injury.

To cut a long story short I visited the physiotherapist and was recommended to try a few sports massages. This worked for a few days but the tight back returned.

I found using the roller on the floor works the best. Relax and lay horizontal upon the roller, positioning it between the lower part of you back and hips. Relax and push yourself over the roller to your shoulders several times and then repeat.

I found some vertebrae clicked back into place but there was no pain as the muscles returned to their normal relaxed state.

I cannot live without this now and do it before and after running. Well, any exercise really.

The product seems pricey but compared to a 35 sports massage this is worth every penny. Over 4 months there has been no degradation of the roller and it looks and feels good as new, even after heavy use.

Hope this review is useful.

Ben

5.0 out of 5 stars Super!, 27 Nov 2012
Prefer this to the foam rollers which lose their shape eventually. Light, good size, easy to travel with and effective for rolling out tight muscles. use it daily.

2.0 out of 5 stars Lack of Instructions Most Disappointing, 20 April 2014
This product seems like a good idea, and the principle of using a foam roller for self massage is a good one. However, speaking as someone who has endured numerous tough but effective therapeutic massages, the grid roller suffers in several respects. The design of the grid roller makes it too hard to be ideal. The central core appears to comprise a hard plastic cylinder, looking not unlike a section of plastic drainpipe. This, and to some extent the ridges, make it just a tad too hard for some body parts (pain for pain's sake being of no value to me). One imagines that using a cheap off-cut of drainpipe with a thick towel placed on top might be almost equally effective.

Meanwhile, a worse failing was the lack of instructions for use. Whilst there were colourful advertising materials promoting other products from the company, they failed to include any specific suggestions or examples of how this rather upmarket variant on the simple foam roller could be used to maximum effect, or indeed to any effect at all. This was unimpressive, particularly taking into account the relatively high price of the the grid roller. This roller was returned as unsatisfactory, though certainly a slightly softer roller at a lower price could represent much better value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 29 Dec 2013
Great price, great colour, great product. Would highly recommend this, In other words:

Much cheap. Very colour. Happy size. Such painfree.

2.0 out of 5 stars Why pay more?, 21 May 2013
There are a number of foam rollers available on amazon - this one is almost 4 times the price of the others'.

I was truly impressed after buying one of the competitors, and bought one of these thinking it would offer more than the cheaper alternatives. (I've a 66fit ones - it's fantastic).

Don't get me wrong this one is fine: I bought the standard size (15cmx40cm). It's firm, controllable and offers everything the other does but at a vastly inflated price. why?

I've used it in the same way as the other and it does work, in the same way, to ease knots and trigger points on my adductors, hamstrings and ITB.

I still use them both for maintenance, but other than the fact it looks a bit more trendy it really offers no more in the way of performance. Don't get suckered in by the product wording; "trigger point" "performance" and "revolutionary". It will cost you 40 unnecessary pounds.

It's interesting to note that it has dropped in price since my initial purchase.

Trigger Point Performance The Grid Revolutionary Foam Roller