5.0 out of 5 stars my sisters birthday present
my sister will love this when i give it to her i have read a few pages myself and i think people who go to church will find it an excellent book .
Published 3 months ago by christine dixon

3.0 out of 5 stars Everyday Prayers
Book is ok, but just not my style. Suitable for those who like this style of prayers. Probably will be enjoyed by some and of benefit to them.
Published 2 months ago by McKenzie

3.0 out of 5 stars Everyday Prayers, 17 Jun 2014
This review is from: Everyday Prayers: 365 Days to a Gospel-Centered Faith (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars my sisters birthday present, 21 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good!, 30 Mar 2014
This review is from: Everyday Prayers (Paperback)
Both me and my wife started using this book in our daily devotions. It is really a blessing for us. We got two copies - on kindle and in paper. Unfortunately the one on kindle keeps on crushing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Every day, 19 Dec 2013
J. Tindall (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Scotty Smith has an informal writing style which might trouble some readers who want a more solemn approach to daily devotions. I tend to use his work alongside a volume of Puritan prayers and the tandem works well. Pastor Smith has a terrific imagination and a lovely (though reverent) sense of humour. He's thought-provoking and God-glorifying in his meditations. I often find myself quoting him on Twitter. Enough prayers here for a whole year.

5.0 out of 5 stars Practical Everyday Prayers, 15 Oct 2013
J. McGuinness (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
This book is a good source of practical prayers that will give your prayer life a boost. Whilst some are not directly applicable, they are easy to adapt and will give the prayer-struggler help.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 21 Sep 2013
This review is from: Everyday Prayers (Paperback)
I love this book. I use it every single day and find it is very relevant to me. Would recommend it to others who are new christians as the writer shares his experiences a bit like the psalms in the bible.

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyday Prayers by Scotty Smith, 16 July 2013
This was recommended by our Pastor and is well worth the money. Scotty Smith has a gift for helping those of us who struggle with prayer. Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just What I needed, 5 Jun 2013
This review is from: Everyday Prayers (Paperback)
I love this book. It was recommended to me by another good christian friend who has it on her kindle. I love using it and would definitely recommend it to other christians xx

5.0 out of 5 stars Scotty Smith - Briliant, 29 Jan 2013
I am working my way through this superb book - day by day. It is absolutely "on the button"; relevant; honest; real and gets me every time.
I wholeheartedly recommend it if you are serious about walking in grace; about seeking to deal with the rubbish and baggage that so easily clings to us and wanting to make a difference to those around you.
5 stars - yes!
Barry

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 16 Jan 2013
An encouragement to pray and a really helpful way of praying more widely and for things you might not pray for otherwise.
Need another reminder of how to give thanks to God then just read one of these prayers