5.0 out of 5 stars More Please!!!!!!
I don't know if Mr Azrieli reads these reviews but all I can say is Amazing!!! You have to read the Jerusalem Inception first and this is the follow on book!!! I love these books - impossible to put down and so, so disappointing when you finish it. Please Sir, can we have some more!!!!
Published on 3 Nov. 2011 by L. Katz

2.0 out of 5 stars A pale substitute
Think of Daniel Silva, subtract the great character, plot and great stroyline & sub plots and you are near to this. Not a pale substitute more like a ghostly one.
Published 20 months ago by Fireball 61

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars More Please!!!!!!, 3 Nov. 2011
L. Katz "Louise" (London) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent yet again!, 6 Jun. 2012
This review is from: The Jerusalem Assassin (Kindle Edition)
After reading The Jerusalem Inception I couldn't wait to read the follow on book by Mr Azrieli and wasn't in any way disappointed. The same totally absorbing writing style, the same fascinating and believable characters and story line. For anyone who loves political thrillers as I do, this is a must read.

5.0 out of 5 stars The sequel, 3 Feb. 2014
This review is from: The Jerusalem Assassin (Kindle Edition)
What a great follow on from The Jerusalem Inception. You don't have to read the first book to understand The Jerusalem Assassin but you would benefit from it.

The book was very well researched and well-written and it was all based on fact.

Of course you could guess the ending but this book isn't a 'whodunit', I was sorry when I'd finished both books and it took me a while to get into a different genre.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 12 Jan. 2014
This review is from: The Jerusalem Assassin (Kindle Edition)
This is a very exciting story but I think that the Jerusalem Inception needs to be read first so that the background to the main characters is clear from the start. Both books gave an insight into the history of the Jews from the end of the second world war and the politics of the region. It was difficult to put the book down as I needed to know what happened next and the story twisted and turned until the last page.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exciting Stuff, 11 Dec. 2012
This review is from: The Jerusalem Assassin (Kindle Edition)
A real page turner that keeps the reader on the edge of his/her seat. This type of story also gives an insight into the political background of the constant battle between Israel and Palestine. A good holiday book.

4.0 out of 5 stars My yiddisher Le Carre, 22 Jan. 2013
This review is from: The Jerusalem Assassin (Kindle Edition)
I have always been interested in Jewish history learned through reading fiction, ever since I started reading Leon Uris books in the 70's, and this book follows on in that tradition. I would have given it 5 stars but the plot gets a little bit tricky at times which slows the read down a bit. Generally the plot is good and the characters are interesting. Fortunately I read the prequel first when I bought both books together not realising they were related although by the same author. Both books are good reads on their own but I best read in chronological order.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exellent historical conspiracy thriller, 21 Aug. 2011
This review is from: The Jerusalem Assassin (Kindle Edition)
The author weaves a believable tale of conspiracies, assassinations, terrorism and subterfuge. Solid read and I got through it in record time after a reading session that went on until 3am as I had to find out what happened next!

His other books were equally as thrilling and I am now disappointed that there are no more to read.

He lists the factual events, reports and sources that his fictional tale is based around in an epilogue, with reading list, for anyone who wants to form their own opinions about which agencies or individuals were tied up in the real plot - and later cover-up...

4.0 out of 5 stars Exciting novel, 29 Jan. 2014
Ted Holt (Feltham, Middlesex United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Jerusalem Assassin (Kindle Edition)
This certainly is an exciting novel and full of twists and turns. I felt however slightly cheated at the end - it finished too quickly for me.
Despite that, a good read.

4.0 out of 5 stars jerusalem assassin, 22 Mar. 2014
This review is from: The Jerusalem Assassin (Kindle Edition)
Slow to start with but the further you got into the book the the more it gripped you .glad I chose it to read .learned a lot of history regarding the Arab Israeli conflict .

5.0 out of 5 stars the Jerusalem Assassin, 9 Nov. 2014
This review is from: The Jerusalem Assassin (Kindle Edition)
I am actually disappointed now that this book has ended as I was enjoying it so much. I really hope Azrieli soon writes another Israeli spy novel of a similar calibre.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›