on 14 January 2013
My brother introduced me to these and so I bought some.

I had the pack of 4 and gave two away, but rather wish I hadn't now as they are very useful and work beautifully with my Blackberry Playbook and Apple Ipod. Despite the little rubber thingy on the string for stuffing into the audio lead socket they still 'wander off' (like tv remotes) so I reckon I'll have to have to replace the missing pair.

Aiming for a point on a screen, such as a web forum page number is much more precise then with my clumsy fingertips - and keep the screens cleaner!
on 10 March 2013
Was a little surprised with these pens having purchased some others earlier, these actually do the job in question.my previous purchase did not!. Would definently recommend them for the price
on 14 August 2013
I bought 2 packs of these and have a stylus in different places. One in the car, one in my bag and one on the desk. The clip into the headphones is ingenius but does mean the pen dangles around. I have ordered a new cover which will enclose the phone and the pen. The pen is so handy to help when typing a long text - especialily one with nu,mbers. As a mature person with less than fairy like fingers I find predictive text has gotten me into trouble more than onece! So I love my little pens and the at this price why would none not have a few. Works on iPad too. I love them.
on 6 April 2013
These are ideal for use with an iPad and they make it easier to move around the screen. They also keep the screen free from finger marks. A stylus fits in the headphone socket, so it is always ready for use.
on 2 July 2013
You can buy cheaper stylus pens but these are worth the extra money, They are robust with a tip that stands up to frequent usage. The small stowage gizmo that fits into the audio socket is surprisingly handy too. Since buying these the cheaper styli that I bought earlier have been consigned to the dustbin - no comparison.
on 29 May 2013
Excellent product at the price - much easier than using the fingers for most tablet activities. Unlike the use of the hand/fingers it does not leave any greasy marks or damage the screen.
on 10 November 2013
My husband and I both use this item for our Ipads and have done for quite a while. We have found that some wear out quickly but these last a long time.
on 16 July 2013
just the job for all the normal uses ..with this pack you can have spares in every room !! ...well made ...arrived in two days will order more for sure
on 2 December 2014
It's one of the most difficult tasks ever, to get decent iPad pens which WORK.....the bodban range have been very good in the past, so I bought these...unfortunately, although they do work, the supplied rubber tips are on the firm / hard side and as such tend to ' bounce' on the screen. Maybe after time they would become more subtle and softer, but I just can't get used to them. I tried one of the spare replacement rubber tips that came in the pack and these to be much softer and work well ( there were only two in th pack instead of the advertised 4, but the missing ones are being posted out ) it doesn't seem possible to just buy the replacement tips, which is a pity, as the pens themselves will last forever ( maybe that is the reason ) but in this age of being green, I would rather just change the tips, than throw away the pen, just because the rubber tip has worn out....given 4 out of 5 because the tips as supplied are not good....but didn't give lower as the spare ones were good.
on 11 October 2013
Very useful to have 4 - 1 in hall, 1 by laptop, 1 in handbag, etc - so always to hand when needed for my touch-screen phone. Without the pen I was struggling to hit/press/ touch the correct letter for writing messages. White one is excellent contrast for easy access inside black handbag! Good price for the set of 4.