5.0 out of 5 stars I am Arleady Feeling The Benefits And Rewards
Published on 26 Sep 2011 by Mr. Romolo Lerza

3.0 out of 5 stars Good starter book
easy to understand. Good book to start off with that gives you the basics of what's needed to change your life.
Published 16 months ago by mrs louise price

5.0 out of 5 stars I am Arleady Feeling The Benefits And Rewards, 26 Sep 2011
This review is from: How to Change the Life You Have For the Life You Want (The Self Help Bible) (Kindle Edition)
Actually self-help is a subject that I've been following for quite a while, I love it and I learn always more how to have a better life just by changing the way I think. The Self Help Bible has literally helped me make a quantum leap forward in the way I see and feel about life, the techniques taught are amazing and I would recommend this book to anyone who wants more from life.

5.0 out of 5 stars It really does work, 17 Jan 2012
After I had such positive success with the first volume, I had to get the second. Once again this wonderful book has helped me further my positive attitude and outlook on life,my work and my family life. All parts of the book make perfect sense and allow you understand yourself,and how to tackle those unhelpful negative thoughts,and to overcome those situations that before I would rather walk away from. Amanda has done a fantastic job in making the second volume just as good as the first and needs to be commended on her hard work and for the care and effort she has taken to make these two wonderful volumes feel so personal to the reader. Its just as if she has sat with you and written it just for you.

So If you want to change those unhelpful habits,and get rid of those negative thoughts and change yourself for the better than get this book. Thank you again Amanda for helping me take back control. IT REALLY DOES WORK.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome book, 26 Sep 2011
This book is awesome and very informative.I am amazed with this book and i would definitely recommend this book to everyone and sure it will be useful for your life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Self Help Bible, 24 Sep 2011
I am now well on my way to having the life that I always wanted after deciding to purchase this self help Bible. I have come a long way since making some changes that this Bible told me about. I have more changes to make but I know this self help Bible will help me get there. I am now able to make better choices, thanks to the guide and tips in this book. I no longer have to worry about my future because now I am on the right path to the life that I want. This book has really helped me alot. Thank you to the author of it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good starter book, 28 Dec 2012