5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun
My daughter received this gift for Christmas and we laughed so much playing it. She loves it and it is one of her favourites.
Published 18 months ago by Domonique

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit tedious
Bought as a gift for a 10 yr old. Personally I found this game tedious and repetitive, I would have given it only 2 stars, but my daughter likes it, so I have grudgingly given it another star.

Published on 2 Jan 2012 by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 13 Jan 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Scooby Doo Monster Mall Game, 6 Jan 2013
This review is from: Paul Lamond Scooby Doo Monster Mall Game (Toy)
This game was enjoyed by my 4-year old (nearly 5) grandson but we took the monster bit out to start with, until he got used to the game.

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit tedious, 2 Jan 2012
Amazon Customer - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Paul Lamond Scooby Doo Monster Mall Game (Toy)

Basically you choose a playing piece as one of "the mystery gang" and you have to collect a shopping list of 4 items, while being chased by monsters. The shopping list items all start the game face down in lines in the "Mall" section of the board, and have to be uncovered to find the ones you need. Each "Mall Line" contains only about 5 shopping items, and you have to endlessly circle the board to uncover the items you need & put them in your shopping trolley. If you get caught by a monster (they operate on a separate dice)on the way to the "check-out" your items have to go back in the mall & you have to go back to your start space, and begin tediously circuiting the board yet again ......

Paul Lamond Scooby Doo Monster Mall Game