5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 26 Nov 2012
This review is from: Britax Belted Infant Carrier Base (Baby Product)
Makes taking the car seat in and out so easy, I can just pop it on the pram wheels if I just want to quickly hip somewhere. No fighting with seatbelts. Wish I'd have bought it sooner.

5.0 out of 5 stars this was my only option as have not got isofix and makes not only the carseat safe but easy to put seat in and out of car even ., 18 Nov 2014
This review is from: Britax Belted Infant Carrier Base (Baby Product)
My daughter bought a babysafe car seat was worried about using just seat belt and then to my surprise realised that my seatbelt was too short, this was my only option as have not got isofix and makes not only the carseat safe but easy to put seat in and out of car even tho have only front doors. The fitting was very easy and in fact even if the seat belt had fitted this option appears to be much safier and secure in my option,

5.0 out of 5 stars Great piece of kit when your car is not equiped with the ISO fix hooks, 7 July 2014
This review is from: Britax Belted Infant Carrier Base (Baby Product)
Great piece of kit when your car is not equiped with the ISO fix hooks. Very safe to use in combination with the Britax baby car seat

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stability, 16 Jun 2014
This review is from: Britax Belted Infant Carrier Base (Baby Product)
This has been a great purchase as it increases the stability of the carrier immensely. The easy release mechanism of the carrier makes it simple to transfer an asleep infant effortlessly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 4 Dec 2013
This review is from: Britax Belted Infant Carrier Base (Baby Product)
Great! Easy to use and like most other people, wish no had bought 1 so much sooner as the difference is unreal. I alson know when the car seat is on this that it's sitting at the correct angle etc

5.0 out of 5 stars Very sturdy, safe and easy to use, 22 Nov 2013
This review is from: Britax Belted Infant Carrier Base (Baby Product)
The base is very safe (which, for me, is the most important thing when it comes to a new baby).
It makes the process of getting the infant carrier in the car so much easier

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast and Secure every time, 20 Nov 2013
This review is from: Britax Belted Infant Carrier Base (Baby Product)
I bought one of these as my car doesn't have ISOFIX and a belted base was the only option.

I spend about 5 minutes to set the base securely in my car and now I can attach and detach the car seat in 5 seconds. Without a base I would probably need a few minutes each time to fix the car seat in the car and maybe I wouldn't always do it right, compromising the safety of my child.

5.0 out of 5 stars Making life easier and gives peace of mind!, 26 May 2013
Jen Lomas (St Albans, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Britax Belted Infant Carrier Base (Baby Product)
We bought this after trying our Britax Babysafe seat in the car with just the seatbelt around it, we wanted something more stable. This has been absolutely brilliant, we feel much happier that the baby seat is more stable and it's so much easier to put the seat into the car! Just clunk, click and off we go. Really recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 Sep 2014
This review is from: Britax Belted Infant Carrier Base (Baby Product)
It perfectly suited to our britax romer baby safe car seat :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best baby product I bought!, 7 Mar 2013
This review is from: Britax Belted Infant Carrier Base (Baby Product)
I didn't buy this until my baby was a few months old and I really wished I bought it the day he was born. It is absolutely fantastic! It makes life that little bit easier,and with a new baby, a little bit of help here and there has a huge impact. It makes getting in the car quick and easy when its raining or simply when my baby is having a tantrum because he doesn't want to get in the car seat. Buy it, it's worth every penny!

Britax Belted Infant Carrier Base