4.7 out of 5 stars2,746
Size: 2 UKColour: BlackChange

on 28 September 2014
Chose a size smaller, as other reviewers suggested and they're a perfect fit. It feels like I'm wearing my slippers to go for a walk - soooo comfortable, just what I was looking for.
on 15 May 2014
I love these shoes, so easy to wear with just about anything, no rubbing or squished toes, just a great comfy feeling, really lightweight but still substantial enough to last all day.
on 12 May 2014
I was concerned that they were sized EU 41 UK 8 when my usual size 8 is 42 so I was surprised that they were considerably bigger. Loved the shoes, they are very comfortable and light.
on 8 April 2014
I get blisters so easily but wore these on holiday (sockless as intended) and walked miles in them - they are just like walking on air with no rubbing! Machine washable too! GET SOME!
on 28 March 2013
I work long 13 hour shifts and night shifts and am on my feet for 95% of the shift. Never before have I had a shoe so comfortable my feet don't ache at all after work.
Fantastic.
on 27 October 2014
I love these and would recommend them for comfort. I ve walked all over the place in them with no pain or discomfort and I have an illness that leaves me unable to walk in most shoes
on 14 April 2014
These are absolutely brilliant. They are so comfy, a brilliant fit (though I did get a size smaller after reading other comments). I will definately be getting another pair of these.
on 28 February 2014
Lightweight and so comfortable I can seriously recommend these. Bought as I had a back operation and needed something that took the pressure off my back when walking. Did the trick.
on 23 December 2013
OMG, best shoes in the world ever!! They are like walking on little bubbles of air, litterlary!! so comfortable, machine washable. I want more pairs so I can where them to work etc!!
on 8 December 2014
really comfy - feel like walking on air. nothing to rub or be uncomfortable. even better than I was expecting. would choose the same again. great price and service from millets too.