5.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfy
The most comfortable shoe I have ever worn. In fact, they are so comfy I have to keep looking at my feet to make sure I haven't left my slippers on!
Published 16 months ago by NickyA

2.0 out of 5 stars Re sketchers shoes
As I had already bought a pair of these shoes I expected them to be of the quality as the first pair. Unfortunately this was not the case. The fabric on the original pair was a woven breathable type and on the ones purchased through yourselves was canvas, which is already looking shabby. So the answer is that I am not satisified.
Published 2 months ago by ann langley

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfy, 9 May 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoes, 12 Jan 2014
This review is from: Skechers Women's GO Walk (Shoes)
I love these shoes, they are so comfortable right from the minute you put them on. I needed to go down a size as they are very roomy.

5.0 out of 5 stars skechers go walk flat mules, 25 Feb 2013
This review is from: Skechers Women's GO Walk (Shoes)
extremely comfortable and an additional bonus you can wash them. I have always found this make of shoe to be my fav ourite.

5.0 out of 5 stars Total comfort!, 26 Jan 2013
This review is from: Skechers Women's GO Walk (Shoes)
Don't usually write reviews, but had to this time- first to say these are really comfortable, but also to share sizing info to help others. I'm usually a size 6, but had to send these back and exchange for size 5. Much better fit and still room for sports socks. Looking forward to wearing them on an upcoming city break, and long summer walks without the dog - (not as selfish as it sounds; my gorgeous pooch is old now and can only do short ones!)

5.0 out of 5 stars So good for my feet, 2 Jan 2014
This review is from: Skechers Women's GO Walk (Shoes)
I have a very bad ankle and struggle to walk some times, these shoes were so good I purchased two more colours

4.0 out of 5 stars Walk on the comfort side, 30 Mar 2014
This review is from: Skechers Women's GO Walk (Shoes)
Absolutely fabulous would recommend for someone with feet worries like planter fasciitis. I have to get another pair and will send this to my mother in Zambia

5.0 out of 5 stars comfortable, 9 Jan 2014
This review is from: Skechers Women's GO Walk (Apparel)
love these trainers. so light and comfortable. will probably order a second pair. can't understand the difference in price for colours.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 20 Jan 2014
This review is from: Skechers Women's GO Walk (Shoes)
Great shoes! I would wear these all the time if I could! Really is like walking on air! Perfect fit and I am usually size 6 to 6.5 and I have wide feet.(bought size 6).

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these shoes!, 16 July 2014
This review is from: Skechers Women's GO Walk (Apparel)
I bought my first pair of Go Walk's a year ago and love them so much I just had to pick up another pair whilst it was on sale here.
I love everything about these pump-style trainers. Firstly they fit me like a glove and they are SO comfortable to wear. I wear these for work which requires me standing on my feet for up to 12 hours a day, and I also use these for when I'm on holiday and require lots of walking (of course).
I also love the style of these - I've never been a fan of Skecher's trainers because they look quite bulky but these are really streamlined.
Next, I LOVE the fact that you can machine-wash them and they come out like brand new. Well apart from the strip that goes around the white rubber bit which has started to fall off now but it doesn't bother me too much, everything else still remains in tip-top condition.
I do advise to scrub the white sole gently with a toothbrush first before popping them in the machine machine though.
They don't take long to dry either after you have washed them.

All in all, these are my perfect pair of casual walking shoes and I have recommended them to my aunt and mother and they agree with me also.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy but smelly, 11 Jun 2014
This review is from: Skechers Women's GO Walk (Shoes)
I loved my Go Walks, so much that I have worn them in to the ground. I bought them to go on holiday to Asia and they were perfect really light and comfy, after just a couple of wears though they did start to pong but are so easy to wash it wasn't really an issue. I did get my Go Walks when they were first released and got them for about £25 which you cant get anymore. I would say that I would begrudge paying £45 for them as the soles do wear down quite quickly (after 2 x 3 week holidays the tread has worn away A LOT). If you can get them at a decent price I would definitely grab a pair.