5.0 out of 5 stars Works with Google Nexus 7
Published on 16 Sep 2012 by Magos

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of time
Waited more than 3weeks and is not 'micro'usb but mini. So can't use. A waste of time and money. Will pay a bit more now and get something UK delivered like I should' ve in the first place.
Published 13 months ago by Miss C Clark

5.0 out of 5 stars Works with Google Nexus 7, 16 Sep 2012
Magos - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: USB A 2.0 female to Micro USB B male Connector Adapter (Electronics)
I purchased this in order to use with my new Google Nexus 7 Tablet. Unfortunately Google in their wisdom crippled the Nexus support for USB storage devices by default so on its own it did not work. Recently I installed a piece of software named Nexus Media Importer available on Google Play. Now the USB adaptor works with the Nexus and I am able to plug in a memory stick and access the contents.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 5 April 2013
Leo Spanswick (Kent, England) - See all my reviews
This works perfectly well with a range of devices, I use it with a Nexus 7 tablet, and a Samsung Galaxy S3 phone. The S3 is notoriously picky in my experience with what cables it is willing to recognise, but this worked just fine, and allows me to view pictures from my GoPro Hero HD2 and Canon EOS 60D cameras on my phone, and then upload them without having to transfer them to my computer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Patience, 1 Mar 2013
After a very long wait I finally received this product which I have given five stars for quality. Before ordering please be aware that you ordering from Hong Kong and so allow for a number of weeks in transit. Does not work on Playbook.

5.0 out of 5 stars Usb Connector, 16 Mar 2012
Great item, great price. Does exactly what its says, looks good quality and shipped and delivered on time. Recommended Item.Used to connect Kindle Micro to Standard USB cable, save me buying a new cable. Easy to carry as an extra, and I bought two.

4.0 out of 5 stars Compact Adapter, 28 Jan 2014
J. F. Naylor (UK) - See all my reviews
I recommend this product as it is easy to use and now allows me to plug in a USB dongle so that I can connect to the Internet

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 9 Jan 2014
And must have for anyone with a tablet or mobile phone for connecting a number of items like camera's or printing products

5.0 out of 5 stars Small and handy, 3 Dec 2013
This item is ideal for using USB drives in tablets with only a small USB connector. It is small and easy to keep with you.

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of time, 4 Nov 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Works fine, 24 Oct 2013
Its an adapator, fits and works fine, not much else to say. handy to keep these spare if you need one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 11 May 2013
Neil Jones (Nottingham, UK) - See all my reviews
I use this in a Nexus 7 to watch videos from a USB hard drive / stick. Does exactly what I needed to.