5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly
Cheapest on Amazon and works as described. No problems with this product.

A word of caution - this item WILL NOT allow you to attach a USB or Hard-Drive to a Kindle Fire HD as the device itself can't accept or recognise them.
Published on 13 May 2013 by Mr. P. Muldrew

1.0 out of 5 stars useless
Broke the second time I used it the female USB socket pulled of the end of the cable.
So perhaps one star is too generous
Published 15 months ago by Simon Marcus Clover

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly, 13 May 2013
This review is from: USB A 2.0 female to Micro USB B male Cable Adapter (Electronics)
Cheapest on Amazon and works as described. No problems with this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars OTG cable, 27 July 2012
Very fast delivery, good quality. Works very well with my Kindle Fire WITH CUSTOM ROM and Kingston small sized 8GB flash. Waiting for bluetooth drivers for custom jelly bean roms to further expand this cable usage.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Nexus 7, 26 Sept. 2012
Philip Pratt (Durham, England) - See all my reviews
Bought this OTG cable for my Nexus 7, to connect my memory sticks and my portable hard drive. Along with Stickmount on the tablet, this works perfectly, even providing enough power for my WD Passport hard drive. Nice flexible cable. Metal connector sticks out the slightest bit, but shouldn't be a problem.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works fine with supporting devices, 22 Oct. 2013
Crumpy (Suffolk, UK) - See all my reviews
This item works fine with my nexus 7 2013 (although I had to buy an app called Nexus media importer to get it to work- approx £4 on the play store)
It may be best to research if your device has OTG support before buying. As I originally bought this for use with my Samsung S3 mini, which as it turns out does not support OTG.

5.0 out of 5 stars USB Adaptor, 7 Feb. 2012
S. Grayson - See all my reviews
I purchased this adaptor for use with my Motorola xoom 2 tablet so that i could view movies and other media from a USB memory stick and it works great. The micro connection is at 90 degrees which is handy and the entire length is only around 4 inches for easy storage. I would recommend this product to anyone and it is a lot cheaper than the Motorola version.

1.0 out of 5 stars useless, 6 April 2014
So perhaps one star is too generous

5.0 out of 5 stars Short but very functional, 6 Jun. 2013
I purchased two of these cables because the first one supplied with my 9.7" tablet keyboard/case would not stay in the socket after only 7 months' use. From the diagram I could see that the cable was not very long but I could find no details of that in the description. My keyboard/carry case was provided with a male USB plug on a cable of ample length, so this aspect was not particularly critical in my case. Nevertheless, for the benefit of other potential buyers, I can confirm that the overall length (including both terminations) is 132 mm. and the length of flexible cable is 62 mm.
There is also some flexibility (up to 45 degrees angle available on each of the plugs.
One feature, which I had never seen before, was the provision of two sprung grippers which serve to retain the Micro USB plug in a socket - just ideal for my purpose! If I can get a clear enough photo of these small grips, I shall post it on the item listing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not much to say, 26 Dec. 2011
This adapter was relatively cheap and works ok and delivery was propmpt,not much more I can say really. I did see one in a poundland store near where I live shortly after buying it but wether the quality is any different is hard to say,time will tell.

1.0 out of 5 stars was not impressed, 21 May 2013
i had this 2 days and after that it did not work again it is cheep rubbish will not be using these people again

5.0 out of 5 stars USB A 2.0 female to Micro USB B male Cable Adapter, 2 Aug. 2014
I bought the new Samsung tab.S 10.5 and wondered how to save a lot of movies without using up all the memory I seen this and wondered if this would work, after reading some reviews and asking a question about it, I thought buy it and try it.
I have to say that to my joy it worked perfectly I think I could also transfer photos from a SD card using this wonderful little gadget, i haven't tried that yet but don't see why it wouldn't work, anyway I have given this a five star but would give it 10 out of 10 if I could. Delivery took a wee while but now i think its worth the wait. I would recommend this to other people who have the new Samsung Tab.S 10.5 and don't want to use up all there memory.

UPDATED on 07/August/14
This works a treat for movies but unfortunately it does not recognise a SD Card reader so cant upload photographs that way. But this is great device and I would use this seller again and also recommend them to anyone who is looking for an item like this.