on 23 November 2011
The product comes with four units intended to be attached to keys, and then two other units which are intended to be stuck onto devices such as remote controls. The build quality of the units is good, and they seem to have a good range, eg sounding an alarm upstairs when one is pressing the remote control downstairs. They have already served their purpose by helping to find mislaid keys.
on 18 September 2012
Keyfinder comes with 4 units with keyring attached and 2 with double sided sticker.Have used this for finding my Mum's stuff (she has dementia) and it has already been a godsend finding keys,handbag and TV remote!If only 1 was small enough to attach to spectacles!
The range isn't that great I find you have to be in the same room as the item but it defintely works!
on 15 October 2013
I bought them after I lost a set of keys. Luckily I came across them, but not before wasting a day looking for them. Just the Honda ignition key is £145. A set of these takes that worry away. The fobs are a little on the large side, but you can live with that. This set works a treat
on 2 January 2013
Present for son who is always losing keys. Also attached one to the dog just in case he gets lost in the woods
on 2 August 2014
I've found these to be very useful (especially at the price) as my wife has Alzheimers disease and is always losing things however they are not foolproof so be a bit carefull.
1. When they bleep, the noise is not that loud so if (taking a situation that happened to me) the item is in a handbag hidden under a cushion on the sofa you may not hear it.
2. I'm not sure whether there is an alert when the batteries reach the end of their life - there doesn't seem to be (the instructions are not brilliant) and I managed to lose one key and never found it again as I think it got lost round about the time when the other key stopped responding.
3. For the above reason make sure you buy some CR2032 batteries and replace them all at the same time when the item stops responding and then at suitable intervals afterwards. Pansonic seem to be the best batteries, sold in lots of 12 on Amazon at a very reasonable price - do not buy them on the high street as you will son be bankrupt. The small batteries in the transmitter unit are also available on Amazon.
on 10 July 2013
Great product, already payed for itself. Just hope it will keep working, only time will tell, so far so good.

Was great while it worked, only one works now, maybe new batteries will help, the battery from the transmitter no idea where I can get one, not much use if it goes dead so fast.
on 22 April 2014
I was excited at discovering these as I'm forever losing things, but they are just simply awful quality. Of the 6 fobs, 1 wasn't working when it arrived, another stopped working a day later, and a third a day after that. They didn't beep to say they were running out of battery, so either it wasn't a battery issue, or the battery warning sounds don't work. Either way, rubbish!

In the (very poorly written) instructions, it says that the batteries only last 3-6 months. Even if they had worked initially, I don't think I'd have been happy about changing between 14 and 28 batteries a year. I would have been annoyed at paying £10 for these, but over £20 is just ridiculous.
on 11 February 2014
I bought this for my 5 year old son as he was often losing items around the house. Of the 6 tags supplied, neither of the 2 stick on ones worked at all, and the others all seemed a little intermittent. I'd recommend avoiding this product.
on 5 September 2013
My husband has memory problems and lost key and wallet are a never-ending issue. This set has really come in handy, would recommend .
on 3 November 2013
Batteries were included, which was nice. Product arrived in time and was unharmed.

The alarm sound is far quieter than the specification. 85+ decibels, yeah right, in your dreams maybe. Also the range of the transmitter is limited in steel reinforced concrete flat. Youl'll have to be in the same room as the receiver to get it to work. Maybe wood would be frendlier wall material to this product. But I must say that my wifi and cell phones do not suffer from concrete walls to the same extend as this alarm system.