5.0 out of 5 stars Purpose - Amazing sequel!!!
I think this is probably the most emotional book Ive ever read. For the first third of it I felt everything Alexis felt. Utter despair and depression. I felt so sorry for her. I was desperately hoping the whole time that she would be reunited with her Tristan.

Published on 12 Jun 2011 by Alison Wadsworth

1.0 out of 5 stars None
these books are so bad i cannot be bothered to finnish the story. serves me right for not trying a sample first.
Published 24 months ago by Kim Logan

5.0 out of 5 stars Purpose - Amazing sequel!!!, 12 Jun 2011

And without spoiling things too much I was so overjoyed when the story finally started working out for Alexis. Such was the talent and pure genius of the writing that I nearly cried with happiness for her.

There is some good action and Amadis magic/fighting in this book. And Alexis finally gets her turn to kick ass (which she does very very well!)

Aside from the beautiful relationship between Alexis and Tristen I feel one of the best aspects of these books is the complex world of demons and amadis. And a lot more of that world is explained in Purpose too.

Another bonus to this book was exploring other characters. Where Promise is mostly Alexis and Tristen, Purpose does explore other charactors and their backgrounds which I really enjoyed. And of course Alexis and Tristen's son, Dorien also featured heavily in the story line of this book. I loved how Alexis made sure the whole time Tristen was away, that Doren knew his Daddy had not abandoned them and that he was a good person and would come back to them some day. And on that subject, the scene on the beach at the end had me in tears of joy. I literally sat there and cried for there had been such a build up throughout the book for that scene to come that when it did, I just felt such overwhelming happiness for them. To me, this shows pure literary talent as it isn't very often that a book makes me cry.

So now I'm going to be very impatient until the next book comes out and we hopefully get to see Alexis and Tristen fulfilling their purposes as Amadis (and a few more bedroom scenes added in would be good too because they are some of my favourite bits of these books)!

If you've read Promise then you don't need anyone to tell you to pick Purpose up, its a must have! I wish I could give it so many more stars than 5!

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put it down!, 3 Oct 2011
This review is from: Purpose (Soul Savers Series Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Downloaded this 5 minutes after finishing the first book 'Promise' and couldn't put it down until I knew how the story ended. The characters are brilliantly written, the book is intensely emotional and it's a really original take on the genre. Can't wait for the next instalment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 5 Aug 2011
Loved it! It was so emotional for Alexis and you somehow feel like you can relate to her in her emotional state.. loved it.. I hope there is another book coming :D

5.0 out of 5 stars Mind blowing, 6 April 2013
This review is from: Purpose (Soul Savers Series Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Cook just gets better..a totally amazing second book...it outshines the first which I thought would be very hard to achieve. It's intense, moving..passionate and all consuming.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 21 Mar 2013
This review is from: Purpose (Soul Savers Series Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Fanstic series a must read for you all out there that love the mystery, love, mystry. love it, read it

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh my god, what an amazing sequel, rated this 5 star's because it was a fantastic follow up, and I cannot wait to read the fina, 9 Mar 2013
This review is from: Purpose (Soul Savers Series Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Excellent and gripping, cannot wait to read the final book to see what happens, recommend this without a doubt great.

5.0 out of 5 stars i love this series, 27 Feb 2013
This review is from: Purpose (Soul Savers Series Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
i cant wait for the next book in this series very exciting waiting for what came next even read instead of tv

5.0 out of 5 stars Purpose, 18 Feb 2013
Kim Britchford "kinky kim" (lincolnshire england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Purpose (Soul Savers Series Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
I got this book after I read the first book it only took me a week to read it. it been a while since I have had a good book to read cannot wait to read all of them to see what happens in the end really enjoy the two main characters . Thanks for another good book .

5.0 out of 5 stars purpose soul savers, 17 Feb 2013
This review is from: Purpose (Soul Savers Series Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
what can i say absolutely fantastic read all the books so far in this series cant wait for the next installment fell in love with the characters especially tristan once again thanks for a fantastic book

5.0 out of 5 stars A-MAZE-ING, 5 Feb 2013
This review is from: Purpose (Soul Savers Series Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Fantastic. I read the three books one after the other. Hard to put down. Brilliant. Can't wait for book four.