5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!
These music pillows are truly wonderful!

I like to listen to audio books or music at bedtime to get me off to sleep, but found earphones not very practical because you have to remove them before you fall asleep, (which defeats the object), and I find them uncomfortable after wearing them for a while.

I had heard of music pillows but was a bit wary of...
Published on 3 April 2012 by Jan Johnson

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a 5/5 star exprience, I'm sorry to say.
The pillow was delivered within 72 hours of ordering which was very good. And what an excellent price too! Anyway, now that the positives are out of the way, it's time to get down to the reality. As soon as I received it, I tested its speaker by plugging in my trusty mp3 player, SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8GB MP3 Player with Radio and Expandable MicroSD/SDHC Slot - Black which...
Published on 17 Oct 2012 by Mr. T. White

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 3 April 2012
Jan Johnson - See all my reviews
These music pillows are truly wonderful!

I had heard of music pillows but was a bit wary of splashing out on one as even the most expensive did not seem to have very good reviews. However, after extensive searching I came across this one. As the reviews were quite encouraging and they were on special offer, I decided to take a chance. I bought one for myself and one for my mother.

I honestly didn't expect much and so I was amazed and delighted at the quality of the pillow and the speaker. The pillow is very comfortable (I got the medium/soft) and shows no signs of losing it's shape - I used to use two pillows but now only need this one. I also like the fact that the speaker can be removed so that the pillow can be washed.

My mother, on the other hand, found the pillow too big (she uses only one pillow) so she took the speaker out, put it into her usual pillow, and uses the big pillow as a back rest!

Since then I have bought another pillow for my grandson who used to drive his parents mad playing music on his phone at bedtime - problem now solved!

Overall, a brilliant product. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Gift, 15 Jan 2012
H. Santilly - See all my reviews
This review is from: LIMITED OFFER - Homescapes - WASHABLE - Music Pillow - MEDIUM / FIRM - Top Quality Super Microfibre Bounce Back - (also Avaliable in Soft / Medium Firmness Please use drop down menu to change firmness rating)
My husband is extremely pleased with this pillow and is recommending it to all his friends. No longer does he fall asleep with ear plugs in and I cant hear it when he is lying down with his ear on the speaker. Only slight criticism is that the pillow is rather soft even though it is described as medium/firm.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good way to relax and listen to music!, 24 Feb 2012
This is the second pillow purchased. I bought one for my neice for Christmas and she really likes it, so much so I have had to buy her sister one for her birthday.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 15 Feb 2012
This pillow will mean no more headphones at night for me. The sound quality is great and it has a good volume. It arrived the day after the dispatch date which was the day after I ordered it. Other orders I made before this haven't arrived yet. I would recommend this. It is also a really nice pillow, better than the ones I am currently using!

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality product at an excellent price, 13 Aug 2014
I have bought two of these, one for myself and one for my father. The pillow is very high quality, comfortable and washable. The speaker lead has connections at both ends (to the speaker and to the MP3 player), which reduces the strain on the connection and means that the lead can be disconnected when not in use. (Others have a fixed connection at the speaker end, which can be prone to damage.). The speaker is removable and can be positioned in the pillow to suit your sleeping preference (eg central or off to one side), which is useful if you need to keep the volume low to avoid disturbing your partner. The only drawback is that the speaker does 'wander' and needs to be resited. Even at full volume it's not very loud, but it doesn't really need to be, and the sound quality is good. We're both really happy with our purchase. For insomniacs it's a real boon!

5.0 out of 5 stars No more Headphones, 18 Aug 2011
I brought this pillow after a friend of mine recommended it to me was a bit sceptical at first however after using it I can now report it works just fine, So now I can go to sleep listening to my radio without my headphones leaving a dent in my head bliss indeed also the pillow is washable which is a bonus the only problem I have now is my kids now all want one

4.0 out of 5 stars sultan, 19 Dec 2011
the pillow is comfy and the speaker is ok might be better actually in the pillow but at the price it is great. Does what it says on the pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 9 July 2013
I have been having trouble for the past few months sleeping so I thought I would give this a try. Not only was it a reasonable price it works. Easy to use and comfy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Musical pillow, 2 Nov 2011
H. Wagner (UK) - See all my reviews
This pillow is both comfortable and practical - it plays music that is audible to the user but not to the other occupants in the room - great for insomniacs!

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly good, 3 Jun 2012
I thought this would be a waste of time as with a another product like this
no it is very comfortable with very good support,also the fact you are able to wash the pillow too
music quality is good sending you to sleep fairly quick
a lot better than wearing headphones as i prefer to sleep on my side which can't be done with them on
i would recommend them without hesitation
not dear too