5.0 out of 5 stars My kids love it!
My son (age 7.5yrs) always enjoyed the Horrid Henry books and he was not disappointed by the film - it has enough gross bits and is fairly true to the books. My daughter is only 4 years old and has not yet heard the stories, but she loves the movie too. So 5 stars from both of them!
Published 22 months ago by C. Harburn

1.0 out of 5 stars take 'Henry' out of the title...
When Henry fails yet again to hand in his homework for the umpteenth time, he has no idea that this will set off a chain of events which will see him forming an unlikely alliance with Moody Margaret, the infuriating girl next door, and his irritating little brother Perfect Peter.

Together, they outwit corrupt School Inspectors and toppling an evil Headmaster,...
Published 7 months ago by Mr. Corey S. Newcombe

‹ Previous | 110 11 1215 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Oct 2014
Kids enjoyed the movie more than the cartoon series!

1.0 out of 5 stars Dreadful!, 4 Aug 2013
pacem et amorem (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
The Horrid Henry books are great fun and the cartoon on TV isn't bad at all. This film, however, is dire. I paid good money to see it in the cinema because the kids I was taking picked it and I have never spent a more miserable time watching a film.
The adult cast list is good and you would expect great things from them. The film, however, has a cheap feel and the writing just doesn't hold together well - everything seems too chaotic and a bit of a mish-mash. A friend of mine recently watched it with her kids and felt the same way. She pitied me having to spend the time in the cinema - she was at home and could at least leave the kids to it and come back into the room when it was over!
This is very much a film that will polarize opinion. People will either love it or hate it. I hated it!

1.0 out of 5 stars nothing good - dont bother, 14 Jan 2012
so disappointing - if you like the books you'll hate this. none of the characters or the atmosphere anything like they should be and full of endless and pointless singing. such a wasted opportunity. we couldnt even watch more than 15 minutes

2.0 out of 5 stars 3d?, 9 Jan 2012
This review is from: Horrid Henry: The Movie (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray) (Blu-ray)
Bought the 3d blu-ray for my seven year old daughter,as we have just bought the 3d tv.
Item turned up as described and well packaged.
Later that night we all sat down to watch the 3d film and well!, what a rip off there was hardly any difference between 3d and 2d, we have 9 films in 3d and all of them have very good 3d detail, bur this film is a con, so we watched the rest in normal 2d.
The actual film my daughter enjoyed, but I hope this is not the start of film company,s selling so called 3d films to cash in on the latest trend.

5.0 out of 5 stars horrid henry dvd, 11 Dec 2011
this was great i ordered it and it came the next day very happy indeed with this dvd thank you will bye again from here for sure

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic fun, 4 Nov 2011
mummy spoon (South Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
I took my two boys aged 7 and 9 on my eldest's birthday to see this and we all agreed it was a great film.
If you've watched the Horrid Henry cartoons before and enjoyed them as we do then you'll be pleased with the way the main characters are portrayed, they are all very well done, particularly Miss Battle-axe (played by Anjelica Houston) and perfect peter.
The storyline is good and there's a great cameo from Dick and Dom who play some very weird gameshow hosts, all in all it's a really great film to watch with the kids.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Aug 2014
bought for present but my granddaughter loves it

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful, 18 Aug 2014
So many decent actors, so little for them to do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Aug 2014
Mrs. Nicola L. Ott "Nicky Ott" (Malawi, Africa) - See all my reviews
My kids (8 and 10) love anything Horrid Henry

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD, 14 Oct 2014
THIS WAS A GIFT,WELL RECEIVED. GOOD VALUE

‹ Previous | 110 11 1215 | Next ›

Horrid Henry: The Movie (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray)
Horrid Henry: The Movie (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray) by Nick Moore (Blu-ray - 2011)