5.0 out of 5 stars Learning to ride with two wheels
Grandson took to this like ducjk to water - tool him less that 2 weeks of using the balance buddy - great fun amd kept me fit too!!
Published 12 months ago by Grannie

3.0 out of 5 stars It works, but it is not what you need.
This does what it says on the tin - it's a much easier way of holding your child up on a bike while they pedal around. Works very well for that.
Does it help them learn to ride a bike? No, not at all. After a few weeks of stalled progress with this device, I removed it. It was clear that it was never going to get her to learn to balance.
Take my advice - borrow...
Published 1 month ago by j.c.thompson

5.0 out of 5 stars Learning to ride with two wheels, 2 Sep 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars brought for autisic son, 25 Oct 2013
This review is from: Balance Buddy Bike Handle (Toy)
brought this for my autistic sons bike as he has no fear(hes five.) I feel safer holding onto it but unfurtunatly i have to run a lot to keep up with him lol. the handle itself does move up/down abit(not a sturdy as I would want) but I don't feel it will come off.

3.0 out of 5 stars It works, but it is not what you need., 8 Aug 2014
This review is from: Balance Buddy Bike Handle (Toy)
Take my advice - borrow a balance bike for an afternoon. Find a slope, either a ramp in a car-park or grassy bank. Get them to roll down it on the balance bike a few times. Before you know it, they are scooting down with their legs in the air. Then bring out the real bike, sans stabilisers. Job done. It took me one afternoon to teach my five year old to ride a bike on her own, after years of stabilisers and handles like these which really did nothing for her.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very useful with and without stabilisers., 22 Sep 2014
This review is from: Balance Buddy Bike Handle (Toy)
Proving really useful, currently using WITH stabilizers to just help push my 3 year old along on his bike. Can see it will be useful for the next stage too when we take them off. It doesn't stay fixed in one position but that doesn't really matter. It's quite short and shortens even further for better storage but feel like taller people might find it too low.

3.0 out of 5 stars average, 11 July 2014
This review is from: Balance Buddy Bike Handle (Toy)
The products ok but its not any easier than holding on to the seat so i wouldn't recommend it as an aid for helping your child ride their bike

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 July 2014
Great great great
Highly recommend!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant buy!, 26 May 2014
This review is from: Balance Buddy Bike Handle (Toy)
I bought this to use as a parent handle to use with stabilisers as my daughter wasn't so great at pedalling. It works brilliantly and is great when we are near roads ect

5.0 out of 5 stars does the job, 8 May 2014
This review is from: Balance Buddy Bike Handle (Toy)
really works, I wish I new about this before. it saves your back as well, for more words required to submit

4.0 out of 5 stars Wish I had this before, 25 April 2014
This review is from: Balance Buddy Bike Handle (Toy)
Great product and easy to fit. No more back pain for me. I recommend this product to anyone, so buy it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great gadget!, 7 Mar 2014
This review is from: Balance Buddy Bike Handle (Toy)
A simple but great gadget for my 3 year old son's bike. He can ride the bike himself but often doesn't look where he is going and ends up in a bush or down the kerb. This handle give me the control. I also use it to slow him down as he hasn't got to grips with using the brakes!!

Balance Buddy Bike Handle