on 10 January 2014
I purchased two of these for myself and partner but when you actually break down how much you can buy the individual items in the packs,ie a quid each-your actually paying over the odds-plus the fact that one of them was missing an air freshener.Come on amazon-at least give me what ive paid for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!The scraper is next to useless due to it size.The only positive here is everything is in one handy package.My advice is buy everything seperately and save yourself a few quid.
on 22 January 2013
I got this order late.when open I was very much disappointed by the items, they are not same as in described in picture and description.Torch was completely broken, so no use.

I would say please do not waste your money and look for another product.

Thanks
on 20 May 2014
i bought this for my son for a stocking filler for his 1st christmas after getting his 1st car. Very useful little kit which went straight in his car and was used regularly throughout the winter. Everything you need for the cold winter mornings.
on 6 February 2013
Bought for our offspring as Christmas stocking filler - you can never have too much deicer, screenwash etc. In view of recent weather it was an excellent buy.
on 19 August 2014
Everything very useful and handy the wind up torch is great for the glove box. Excellent as described. No complaints. Would recommend this item.
on 10 January 2013
Good present for boyfriends, husbands,dads and granddads who drive :) great!
My dad and husband loved theirs,would definitely buy again!
on 14 February 2013
Everything very useful and handy the wind up torch is great for the glove box the only negative is that the scraper is a bit small
on 28 December 2012
Ideal for a present for my father-included all items he required.He was very pleased with gift pack&I would recommend this item.
on 16 January 2013
Exactly as described. Purchased as a gift for someone who recently got their first car. No complaints. Would recommend item.
on 5 January 2014
ordered really close to Christmas - arrived 36 hrs later - unheard of in N.Ireland. Very pleased. Would use them again.