5.0 out of 5 stars A good quality funky T-shirt
Ordered this for my other half for Christmas after seeing the amazing Foo's earlier this year! My other half said he'd go gay for Grohl so when I saw this I knew it would be perfect! It arrived quickly and was well packaged. It's a good quality tee, good size and just as described by the seller! Highly recommended for any fan of Dave Grohl :)
Published on 14 Nov 2011 by Nicola

2.0 out of 5 stars Neck is much too tight.
I bought this on the strength of the 10 5* reviews. It arrived very, very quickly, is lovely quality, but the neck hole is tiny! My son's a biggish lad, and an XL shirt is usually more than big enough. The last Foos tshirt was a Large and fitted fine. :(
Published 7 months ago by Juice

5.0 out of 5 stars A good quality funky T-shirt, 14 Nov 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must For Any REAL Foo Fighters Fan !, 29 Sep 2011
Great t shirt i just had to get it!
Top Quality and super fast delivery ....... buy one ....... Now!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right!, 5 Jun 2014
Arrived quickly and fitted my boyfriend just right! Bold prints are very eye catching and he sure had q few people reading it!

2.0 out of 5 stars Neck is much too tight., 30 April 2014
This review is from: HotScamp Premium Gay For Grohl Mens Black T-Shirt (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars For the best dressed Grohl Fan, 15 Sep 2013
This was bought for a drumming Grohl Fan.It is a great quality shirt and was delivered so quickly. It will be worn with pride!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good!, 4 Feb 2013
Bought this for my brother - who is a massive Dave Grohl fan. When I saw this I thought it was perfect! When he opened it on his birthday he was chuffed. This product arrived quickly and of good quality. Brilliant :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 31 Aug 2012
I ordered this for my best friend after seeing the Foo's at Reading Festival 2012. My friend actually tried to buy this shirt from about 7/8 people on the day by offering money upto £40!

Shirts is awesome! Good Quality and my mate is going to love it!!

Cheers Hot Scamp

5.0 out of 5 stars He would "Go Gay for Grohl"!!, 7 July 2012
This is an awesome t-shirt for Dave Grohl fans! We bought this for my brother in law who is a massive Grohl fan!! He LOVES it...wears it with pride. Great quality, generous fit and amazingly fast postage all the way across the world. We will be back for more. Thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gay for Grohl!, 18 April 2012
Got this as a present for my best mate! he is a massive Foo Fighters fan and he loved it! it arrived in good time and the print is pretty damn good. overall loved it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!, 15 Dec 2011
This product is absolutely brilliant! makes an amazing gift and arrived so fast! I got my boyfriend this, and he absolutely loved it, there's nothing else like it out there! Definitely a one of a kind gift that no one can beat for a true Grohl fan!