on 26 November 2015
These straps are a waste of time, effort and money.

The wrist loop is stitched together buy only a really weak set of threats - which snapped on my second warm up set today at the gym.

The are supposed to provide grip assistance for dead lifting, but they are to weak for anything. Straight in the bin at the gym, can't even be bothered to send them back.

Don't waster your money on these and spend the extra £5 or so and get a better product.

As the old saying goes, when you buy cheap, you buy twice. Never a truer word said when it comes to these.
on 31 May 2012
These are the first pair of lifting straps I have ever bought, and I must say I am well impressed. If you train heavy and grip is letting you down, or your hands ache, then look no further, these are for you.
The quality is excellent and they cost less than half the price of other straps. Its a no brainer. Best few quid I have ever spent.
on 18 November 2013
these are almost essential if you your muscles to tap out before your grip does then these are the straps but keep in mind a lot of strap use can result in less defined forearms so dont go to crazy and use them when your grip would otherwise be fine without i.e no unnecessary use...IMO
on 6 January 2015
Strong lightweight material in which provides your wrist with enough support to not cause any pain upon heavy lifts.

Great product and better than some of the more expensive alternatives in which I have tried.

Amazing value for money!
on 25 September 2014
Great value. I'd much rather not need these but I have small hands and simply can't hold on to nearly enough weight to do worthwhile deadlifts. These do the job and the padding means I don't tear up my wrists like I did with a previous pair.
on 7 July 2014
Fully recommend these straps, enable you lift and pull more than could ever do before. Well made and durable. An essential for anyone looking to increase their lifts.
on 29 January 2013
I bought these to replace my golds gym straps and these are just as good if not better. the price is the most competitive thats why i bought them..great product.
on 29 November 2014
First time I've used wraps but they are comfortable and enable you to concentrate on moving the weight rather then worrying about losing your grip
on 26 September 2014
Improves grip, good quality finish. Comfortable

Strap could be longer though as it is hard to wrap around bar one handed.
on 4 August 2015
Good quality wrist straps that have padding and of a decent length so that you can wrap completely round the bar to improve grip