Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.99

Well, up until Christmas Day, I had not heard of this girl, and now I ask myself WHY??

If you like blues laced at times with some heavy rock and a dash of soul then this album is right up your street. From the opening of Fearless Blues, I knew I was in for an enjoyable ride and it sure was. Her singing might not be the greatest, but it certainly is not poor, and her playing can be amazing (I've checked out a few live performances now on YT).

There are few women around that write and play with the passion of Ana, so if you want a female that breaks the mould, give her a whirl - she deserves more recognition.

Not a bad cover to this album either!!
I think this is one of her best yet. She is back to top form with a nicely varied assortment of Blues, with the bonus of guest appearances from several legends in the field, including Sonny Landreth and Jason Ricci.

Her time spent in the USA is clearly bearing fruit well worth the taste, as she has broadened her range and yet remained true to her own style. Her vocals have matured and her guitar mastery is even better than before, quite simply amazing.

If you enjoyed her first two albums, Hush! and Comfort to the Soul, then this one will be just right to add to the collection.
on 24 November 2012
Just to confirm this is a great album with her trademark mix of blues rock, slow and fast. It is also her most consistently good album so far I think, her previous were good but had a dud here and there. Plus I have see her in concert twice this year, and she delivers the goods in person, no doubt. And she is so pretty. Really, she is perfect.
on 18 November 2011
I've got nothing to add to the title of this review: Great Blues with Rock and Jazz overtones. Best from Ana so far.
I recommend it to all.
Strong voice, great guitar breaks.
on 29 November 2012
It is really nice to see the "feminine side" of the blues. If you like or not, it's true that the interpretation that you make of music and the way you play it differs from male to female. I often listen to both sides and i can conclude that they're just different, none it's better than the other one. I find this whole thing really interesting. Don't think that i'm being sexist, because that isn't my point.
Ana shows that she really can rock with that great guitar. Some intense riffs appear throughout the album and i just love it. But it isn't just Ana that proves to have some serious skills on this album, the other musicians that play with her can rock too!
Resuming, if you're into the blues, you should get this album and give it a try! Don't judge a book by its cover.
on 16 March 2012
This is a fantastic blues album by Ana and I really thinks its her best album yet, there are some great tracks which really show off her great voice and fantastic guitar playing, from the opening track of "Fearless Blues" to "Count Me In"and "Unconditional", the album just gets better and better". This is a must buy for anyone looking to get into female blues artist's!!!
on 10 May 2015
A cracking album if you like, or if you have, the blues.
on 27 October 2014
I wish I was the guitar she is holding on the CD cover. This is a very good blues/rock album. She has a gritty voice and plays guitar brill as well as looking great, what more do you want? Try it.
on 2 November 2014