on 23 July 2013
Try not tapping your feet or rocking your head to this one if you can.
Taken from the film Oh Brother Where Art Thou, starring George Clooney, who by accident has a hit with it in the deep South whilst on the run from gaol.(Voice dover of course) Highly infectious, do try it.
on 20 March 2014
This is a brilliant song, cheers me up no end! Sad lyrics yet so upbeat and the vocals are wonderful. Plus I can't get the Soggy Bottom Boys out of my head when I hear it, so funny. Now where did I put my hair net...
on 26 May 2014
An excellent catchy song. I first heard the song when I watched the film (wher for out thou) Allison Krauss & union station provided the theme music.
on 1 March 2013
A++++++++++ Excellent Recommend to all. Quality buy. Sound excellent, quickly dispatched and received. Just what was required, no assels, no issues.
on 23 February 2014
Because I saw the movie an thought this track was good so I looked it up on amazon. I would recommend it to a friend
on 2 January 2013
It is great. A perfect example of the genre which you simple can not tire of listening to. Constant joy.
on 22 September 2014
Fantastic - love this song and the film. George Clooney and friends are brilliant.
on 23 April 2015