TOP 1000 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 21 September 2011
On first application the fragrance is all about the pepper, which lightly heats things up and gives the perfume a sharp, spicy bite [if this effect didn't die down almost immediately I'd be following the review opening with loads of gushing praise]. There's also a light, sweet jammy note that I'm guessing is the acai berry, but it doesn't smell like acai at all to me and it doesn't last long enough to place.

We quickly move on to the floral notes; they are at the usual Coty/Kylie Minogue standard of watery and undeveloped. I can pick up on a hint of rose, whilst everything else is lost in a undefinable mush. I like rose, but as that's the only note to stand out it falls on the dull side.

The base is the biggest letdown for me as it's once again just the standard Coty/Kylie Minogue sandalwood and a breeze of musk mix. They've flogged the whole musk/sandalwood base to death, reanimated it and then beat it down all over again. Surely it's tie to branch out a bit?

Official scent notes; Red pepper, acai berry, violet, rose, passion flower, orris root, sandalwood, cashmere and musk.

We all know what's coming next; this is a Kylie/Coty collaboration, so it's no surprise that the staying power is poor - but this is the worst one yet by far and wears as through it were a body spray. Honestly, the fragrance burns down within an hour [and don't think that I'm exaggerating]. My bottle is only a few weeks old, but is over half empty as you have to more or less bathe in it to smell anything.

I think that this is best suited to use for day wear, as it's so mild. On paper it sounds like a evening fragrance, but I want something long lasting and a bit stronger then daytime perfumes for night wear and this doesn't come close to delivering.
As this isn't overly spicy or fruity and the floral notes are mild, there isn't anything in DAZZLING DARLING to point to any particular season to wear this - although the mildness suggests spring/summer, so I don't know why it was released just before autumn.

It's only a short review as there's not much of use to say for DAZZLING DARLING - it's all over so quickly and I feel as though I'm just repeating myself when it comes to the Coty/Kylie Minogue range. Kylie's people say that this took over a year to develop, but I'm having trouble believing that, since all of her fragrance releases all seem to follow the same old blueprint: a mix of fruit, underdeveloped florals and a musk infused base and are designed to be generically pleasant, instead of anyone attempting to be different.

I think that it smells similar to Pop Pink Sparkle, but Pop Pink Sparkle is better overall - and I didn't love that release either.
I'll continue to use this bottle happily enough as it's only small and easy to cart around for touch ups, but DAZZLING DARLING is not something I'd recommend, as it is just like every other generic fragrance out there and has appalling staying power, so is not worth the RRP - I got my bottle for half price online and I still feel that I paid too much.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 21 September 2011

on 1 August 2012
I was given the Sexy Darling perfume by Kylie for Christmas, when this ran out thought I would try this. Love the smell, not overpowering. Slight floral scent.
on 5 June 2014
Effeciently delivered as always from amazon. A light daytime fragrance that lasts well and is not overwhelming. Just what I wanted for the summer months. Will suit anyone who likes a pretty delicate perfume.
on 21 September 2013
I bought this for my daughter's 20th birthday, and she loves it. She wants me to order more for her for Christmas & birthday presents from now on!
on 11 June 2014
don't like this as much as the previous kylie I bought which was just kylie darling I was very pleased with that and for a
reasonable price
on 5 February 2013
I love this perfume by Kylie. It has such a light and refreshing smell. This is the fourth bottle I have purchased and it wont be the last
on 3 June 2013
delighted to get this hard to find much loved perfume at bargain basement price, very pleased, very fast despatch, recommended to all
on 31 May 2014
Lovely fragrance not too heavy perfect for every day wear, people have commented on this numerous times so that to me says it's good
on 4 July 2014
Dissapointed as not realised the bottles were on 30ml my fault for not reading the small print, not such a good bargain after all