5.0 out of 5 stars Goes on smoothly and isn't sticky like lip gloss, 1 Aug 2014
Goes on smoothly and isn't sticky like lip gloss. The berry colour gives my lips a flush of colour without being too strong. It makes my lips just a little bit brighter and prettier, rather than masking their natural colour. The fact that this product is vegan was the main selling point to me, and the quality didn't disappoint. Would buy again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty colour, 14 Aug 2014
I am replacing all make up for safer to use alternatives, and decided on this lip gloss as i already have use inika foundation powder and love it. I bought the berry colour and have to agree with other reviewer that it gives a subtle pretty colour to lips, making lips look healthy. It goes on easily and lasts quite well for a lip gloss,it is not too gloopy, it does taste a bit waxy, but this just deters me from licking my lips all the time. I only gave 4 stars because the tube is quite small 8ml compared to other lip glosses but that is probably due to ingredients. I would purchase again because i like the product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice colour and really soft on a lips, 8 May 2013
Nice on a lips and no chemicals, i have tried in a shop beforehand so i knew what i am getting

INIKA Vegan Lip Whip, Peach